Need to lose half my body weight.

Options
Don't know how I got to this point. Maybe it was ignoring every mirror I've ever walked by. Maybe it was not caring how much food I ate. Maybe it was sitting around instead of exercising. A combination of all I'm sure but here I am. I need to do something or I will die much younger than I should. Can't do it alone just yet and am looking for some support.

Replies

• kimbiddleskitchen
    Options
    I'm in the same boat except I know how I gained some. I have hypothyroidism and because of an accident can't exercise in the typical fashion. My only exercise comes from swimming and if I can't get to the pool I can't exercise. I've lost almost this amount before but it was almost 20 yrs ago. I'd love to have some support as well as support someone else.
  • knowsnews
    Options
    I am happy to lend you support. Tell me about yourself. I am 42 years old and I weight 315 (at 5 foot 2 inches). I binge eat a lot and don't sleep normal hours since I work 3am to noon. I know I need to find time to exercise, I need to control my eating and make better choices.
  • becky_bclc
    becky_bclc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I have over half my body weight to lose too. I have just had a gastric sleeve but this is not a miracle cure so I know it's going to be a long ride
  • clarefp640
    clarefp640 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Believe that you can. Stop filling you head with thoughts of previous failings. Add me if you like and we can motivate each other
  • knowsnews
    Options
    I just had a three egg white omelette with laughing cow cheese while my family had orange chicken and veg fried rice. It's only day 1 but that was a pretty filling meal. Yum!