Anyone looking to lose 150 in their 40's?

Options
I would love to go through this weight loss Journey with people striving towards the same goals. Are you in? Let's support one another!

Replies

• ado148
    ado148 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I will be 46 in August and need to lose 152 pounds. I am short (5'2") so this is way too much weight for me to be carrying around! I could really use the support!
  • knowsnews
    Options
    I am 42 and have the same weight at the same height to lose. Add me and we can do this together!
  • kiltedchef
    kiltedchef Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 44 and have lost over 150# so far so YES it can be done!! Just need to realize that you are human and that you won't always follow the plan as closely as you want. You've got this!! If you'd like feel free to add me, I am always happy to answer questions and provide that extra push should you need it
  • ros2will3run
    ros2will3run Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi, me too!! Hi in Berlin!!
    Add as pal if u like!!
    I'm 46 British, part Indian..and trying to get fit!!
    Oh, and female!!
  • knowsnews
    Options
    I am new to this. How do you add someone?
  • Knitting_Witch
    Options
    Click on our names under the pics and it will come up the option to add as a friend. Add me if you'd like :smile: ~ I'm 46 and have 60lbs ish still to lose, having lost 28 last year xx
  • KC1071
    KC1071 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 43 and need to lose about 60 pounds. I know I don't fall under your topic but would welcome any support with new friends!
  • knowsnews
    Options
    How did yesterday go for everyone? I make good food choices and walked for 40 minutes. We can all do this!