Anyone with about a height 5 2" & lost 10kg (22lbs) in 2 months? How much do you workout everyday...

Options
...& what is your diet like?

Thanks.. :)

Replies

• S_Evanson613
    S_Evanson613 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2ish and I lost 14 lbs in 2 months. Eating 1200-1300 calories a day and working out about 60-90 minutes 4-6 days a week.
  • Xpecta
    Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I've done that before. At that point I wasn't counting calories though. But I was working out about an hour and a half a day, six days a week. Judging by what I eat now and looking back I was probably rating anywhere between 1200 and 1500 a day.
  • dominica_maria
    dominica_maria Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    thats losing a little less than 3lbs per week. i feel like thats excessive. slowy and steady wins the race!
  • titotito48
    titotito48 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot 2 and I lost 18.8 pounds in 9 weeks eating aprox. 1300 calories a day and exercising for an hour 4 to 5 days a week.
  • darcieplarcespr_2015
    Options
    ...& what is your diet like?

Thanks.. :)

I'm 5'2" and I'm trying to loose around twenty pounds, if you go on blogilates, I've found that to be the most useful, and the workout calendar is really doable, anyways, I wish you lots of luck!

• pearso21123
    pearso21123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and expecting to hit 20 pounds at my weigh-in tomorrow, 8 weeks. Eating 1000 - 1100 calories and exercising about 60 minutes 3X per week (walking w/ very light jogging) and strength exercises about 45 minutes 2X per week (leg lifts, crunches, squats). Sometimes I throw in a half workout on day 6 if I have time. Eating high protein and low carbs, with lots of veggies. Cut out pop and fast food completely. I don't eat back any of my calories. I just don't feel like I work out hard enough to need to eat more to make up for my workouts. I aim low on my calories just to give myself a buffer zone in case I miscalculate anything. So far, it's working!
  • yasmine334
    yasmine334 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am 5 3" and I lost 10 kg in almost 10 weeks. losing this much in only 2 months is a bit too fast. I was generally following low carb high fat and eating around 1200 cal/day. with some sports activities in the weekend and i ate back all my exercise calories.
  • M3Kindschi
    M3Kindschi Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    It took me 1 year to lose 21 pounds...
  • maliafish
    maliafish Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was at 140lbs and wanted to be at 125lbs for my wedding. 1200 calories per day and walking 2 miles three days a week I did it. Started in mid September and hit my goal November 5th.
    I am 5 foot 4 inches. You can eat foods you like but stay in you calorie limits.
    I love Mexican food so it was a matter of planning for when I wanted it.
  • artlover47
    artlover47 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I lost 20lbs in 2 months, and I still have around 25 to go to get to goal. I started out eating around 1350 per day, then cut back to 1200. I have been eating about 1100 some days because I don't "work out." I am a stay at home mom of 2 toddlers, so I burn calories with normal childcare, housework, and then try to do some exercise with the kids like walking, pushing them in double stroller, or dancing/yoga/ low impact aerobics. Occasionally, I get to use 5lb weights for a short arm workout or may do 10 sit-ups and a few push-ups, some lunges/squats, but nothing regular. My days revolve around the kids and I work in what I can. I don't have a sitter and our local gyms don't offer childcare, so my weight loss is primarily through diet.

I have counted calories for about 5 years. At the start I was 230 lbs. I lost 30 the first 3 months, then took rest of a year to make the total 80 lbs eating around 1200 per day most days. My goal has been interrupted three times, once by foot surgery, then by 2 planned pregnancies. I think that without any more health issues, I can reach my goal weight by mid-summer to fall. I plan to eat closer to 1200 after a few weeks so I can make sure I get in as many micro-nutrients as possible. I am doing 1100 for a few weeks because of an upcoming vacation. If I worked out a lot at high intensity, I would eat some exercise calories back. Good luck!
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I lost 20 pounds in my first 2 months. But I had a lot to lose and I'm breastfeeding so I burn extra calories from that. I work out 30-60 minutes 5 days a week and eat back half of my estimated exercise calories.
  • lesabry
    lesabry Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5'4" and lost 24pounds in a short period of time under 2 months x
  • Sarasari
    Sarasari Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 2 I lost 25 # in 9 weeks. I eat complex carbs with protein at most meals. I try to limit how many times I have regular carbs, no more then twice a day. I eat 5 times a day, spaced out every couple of hours so I don't go into starvation mode, but try not to eat after 8 pm. I workout everyday, I need to for my migraines. I do a bootcamp class mon through thu, fri, sat, and sun I either do bootcamp style stuff at home, walk, use treadmill, indoor bike, or swim.
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I am 32 years old, and 5'4". I was 208 January 5th, and today I am 180. I eat between 1100-1200 calories a day (sometimes more, but I don't beat myself up over it). I aim for a minimum of 30 minutes a day, 6 days a week. I usually walk, and have just recently began using the elliptical and I added a strength training class 2 weeks ago. So far, so good. I have lost a pant size, and 4" off of my waist.
  • MmmDrop
    MmmDrop Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    36 Years old, 5'4" - have lost 22 pounds in 3 months. I eat 1700-1900 calories a day. Heavy lifting- back squat, front squat, deadlift, as the core of my lifting regime 5 days a week for an hour. 1 hour of Zumba every day. I try to get in at least 15k steps per day including my Zumba.
  • QueenofComeBacks
    QueenofComeBacks Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Lost 14lbs in 2 months... I ate around 1500 plus exercise 6 days piyo. I'm about start my second around. Oh I'm not clean eater just try make healthier chooses when going out to eat. I still enjoy cookie here and there too.
  • sbuttermore
    sbuttermore Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 lost 20 pds in 30 days. Did Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and mfp. Ate what I wanted but counted calories and learned portion control. Worked out 5 days a week 30 min a day!
  • jadenparo
    jadenparo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How can I lose 20 kilos in months? I eat 1200 calories a day and exercise 6 times a week with 1 day rest. our run and I weights but I can't see a difference!!!!helpppp
  • kristenlarkin
    kristenlarkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I lost over 22 pounds the first two months. I don't remember what it was exactly, but I think I lost 20ish pounds in the first month, but I had a lot to lose. I started off at 267 pounds. Now after 8.5 months I have lost 105 pounds. I am eating low carb. I stay under 20g of carbs a day. No matter what way of eating you choose, it has to be something you can stick to for life or you will gain it all back. Personally, I think low carb is the easiest, because I can eat as much as I want and I only need to add up to 20. Lots of people prefer other ways of eating.
  • iestynsmummy11
    iestynsmummy11 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2 and have lost 30 lbs in 10 weeks. I'm currently doing Atkins diet and exercise 5 times a week.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!