Looking for motivating friends!

Options
Ive been on MFP for about a year now, but never utilized the community! I'm now realizing how great of a motivator it can be, so if you need some motivation too, feel free to add mess a friend! I'm a 20 yo college student trying to lose about 20 pounds (I'm about halfway there). I'd love some people my age, but anyone is welcome! Thanks in advance!

Replies

• dsmash6
    dsmash6 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! I'm also trying to lose about 20lbs, this is my first day on MFP and I'm excited :)
  • tapatiarh22
    tapatiarh22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new today is my first day
  • m0nsterrrx
    m0nsterrrx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    New friends welcome here! (:
  • miakristmann
    miakristmann Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey defiantly message me! Love having people to motivate and to help me get motivated!
  • aliali786
    aliali786 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm trying to put on some lean mass anybody with any advice please add me and anybody who needs motivation add me thanks guys and good luck
  • jennyaldous182
    jennyaldous182 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm trying to lose about 10-12 pounds n can Def use motivation! We can do this girls!
  • Stroud2512
    Options
    I'm back on this site again (I signed up but got unmotivated with it).

I'm 21 y.o in Australia, trying to kick a few kg's before summer 2015 :)

Good luck everyone!! :smile:
  • Estokesus
    Estokesus Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Tapatiarh22 adding you as a friend!
  • sweet_liz44
    sweet_liz44 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi guys/Gals I will loose these 30 pounds add me as well ...
  • jangus9416
    jangus9416 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the friend requests! I thought I'd mention that I'm majoring in exercise science (almost a senior), so while I'm no where close to having all of the answers, I'd love to help anyone if you have basic health/exercise questions!
  • Jenny3Lea
    Jenny3Lea Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat been on mfp a while but only just got into the community, I'm a little older :( 32 and have about 30kg to loose (I don't even want to know what that number looks like in pounds) so far the couple of people who I have added have already been a huge motivator :)
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Me too also looking for friends :)
  • jangus9416
    Options
    I got curious and googled it lol it's about 66 lbs, which is completely reachable! You got this! And I'd love to help be a motivation! Seeing everyone logging their food and exercise really helps me
  • climbbunny
    climbbunny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new, too. I did my BMI calculations and I'm in the overweight regime. today's my first day.

Aim is to shed 30 lbs over this year! I want to become a better rock climber. I want to feel lighter. Let's all work for it.
  • jangus9416
    Options
    climbbunny wrote: »
    I'm new, too. I did my BMI calculations and I'm in the overweight regime. today's my first day.

Aim is to shed 30 lbs over this year! I want to become a better rock climber. I want to feel lighter. Let's all work for it.

Good luck on your journey! Don't forget, BMI isn't always the best indicator of health, always listen to your body!
  • Deannjay
    Deannjay Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add Me people! I could use some motivation and love supporting others in their journey.
  • Never_Quit32
    Never_Quit32 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Friend me up, I can always use another kick in the *kitten*, and willing to give one!
  • flex929
    flex929 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to inspire and motivate and the same in return. Been a member for 3 months and just started using the community area. Add me if you like, I've lost 44lbs in the last 3 months with a goal of 100... we all can do this..
  • OrangeVera
    OrangeVera Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking to better my health by losing a couple pounds & could always use motivational friends. Feel free to add me y'all!
  • caradkunz
    Options
    Hello!! I am changing my lifestyle and trying to lose 80 pounds. I am motivated but struggling with MAJOR cravings, any advice?