craving something cake like!!...lol

Options
for the past 23 days i have eaten pretty much to me perfect...lol i have lost about 12 pounds but today for some reason i wanted something like a coffee cake or something. So i was wondering if anyone here know of a cake i can eat while staying under 2000 calories :) trying to search for something like a protein shake batter..lol

Replies

• mmonaghan99
    mmonaghan99 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Why don't you just let yourself have a piece of cake? It won't "ruin" your day, even if you go over your calories. It's ok to go over every once in a while. We all need to have a treat sometimes. Just have what you are craving and get back on track tomorrow. :)
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    You could just make it with Splenda.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    You could have a piece of cake.
  • bc2ct
    bc2ct Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You could eat something else -- a complex carb or whole grain... like a slice of whole grain bread with some peanut butter -- and then re-assess to see if your craving has been satisfied. Usually when I am "craving" something it is because I'm not meeting my macro-nutrient needs. This is especially true with carbohydrates. If I don't eat enough carbs in my regular diet, I start craving sugar like mad. It is fine for you to have a slice of cake but it might benefit you in the long term to ask yourself whether you are eating the appropriate macronutrient ratios. Keep in mind that there really isn't a golden rule for this!
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    FIBER%20ONE%20CINNAMON%20COFFEE%20CAKE.jpg
    Fiber One makes a cinnamon coffee cake bar. 90 cals and 5 grams of fiber.

• Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    * Not to scale.
    I'm a fan of Fiber One Lemon bars, but they are so little!
  • Chadillac8884
    Chadillac8884 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well from my personal experience, the longer I keep it out of my diet, the more I want it. I always ended up binging hard and then making it a daily/regular snack. Let yourself have a piece every now and then. It will calm the mind and stomach
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    * Not to scale.
    I'm a fan of Fiber One Lemon bars, but they are so little!

Agreed. I can't do it. So small.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Search Google for mug cake recipes. It will make one portion. Eat it and enjoy.