Looking for motivating friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• alexarmeredith
    Options
    I've been using my fitness pal for a year and a half! I'm on my way to losing 50 lbs, live in the US, and love Dance Dance Revolution!
  • Belladolcez
    Belladolcez Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends to have on this journey. Motivating one another is key. Feel free to add me!
  • morjr303
    morjr303 Posts: 5
    Options
    I have lost 40 lbs and now trying to tone up. Especially in the stomach area. Any suggestions? Also looking for motivational friends..
  • JLopez832
    JLopez832 Posts: 1,206
    Options
    feel free to add me always looking tp motivate and be motivated :)
  • erinlane93
    erinlane93 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ☺️
  • rache23
    rache23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have sent you a request :) but anyone else feel free to add me..lost my motivation over march but april will be a good month
  • stephanie1x2
    stephanie1x2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me i log everyday and im looking to lose about 20 pounds or so :)
  • rachk2490
    rachk2490 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there, been on MFP for a couple of months now. Used it over a year ago. I'm 24 years old, an Aussie who's just moved to the USA. Been here a couple of months and trying to lose some weight pounds/kilos! Thought I might tap into the community since I live in the country and haven't met anyone around. :)
  • Call_Me_BIGDADDY
    Call_Me_BIGDADDY Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Add me anyone!! Let's stay motivated! !
  • Abbie2906
    Abbie2906 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Friends needed here. Add me anyone :)
  • Cimmkar
    Cimmkar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, hope the weight loss is going well. Been studying nutrition after being in physio for 2 years. Try to motivate you in any way i can