Flirty Girl fitness?

Options
has anyone tried any of the flirty girl fitness dvds? if you have did you see any results?
what did you think of it over all? :)
thanks everyone!

Replies

• NowGoWorkout
    Options
    Um, I don't think I could bring myself to buy a "Flirty Girl" fitness program...nor anything called "Flirty Girl".
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    has anyone tried any of the flirty girl fitness dvds? if you have did you see any results?
    what did you think of it over all? :)
    thanks everyone!

I looked into them a while ago... I really want to learn Pole Dancing... but too pricy for me :sad:
  • EllieHall
    EllieHall Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have some of them. They are okay but not a bunch of fun. I like Zumba much better!
  • GingerDarlene
    GingerDarlene Posts: 164
    Options
    I have tried it at my gym, and it's good but you will probably need to add more cardio
  • FitFrenchGirl
    FitFrenchGirl Posts: 177
    Options
    I tired it thought it was dumb dont waste money
  • christinathompson1
    christinathompson1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    thanks for all of you who have answered! i figured that it wasn't enough cardio.. :) thanks!
  • FitFrenchGirl
    FitFrenchGirl Posts: 177
    Options
    yeah its not enough...and I felt really weird dancing like that, I felt more like I was at a stripper club than working out lol
  • ZachyABaby
    ZachyABaby Posts: 235
    Options
    Um, I don't think I could bring myself to buy a "Flirty Girl" fitness program...nor anything called "Flirty Girl".

You sure, bro? I think its a good fit :D
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine has it, but I think it's more of a fun exercise you add into your routine. IDK I have the Carmen Electra strip tease video and I can't bring myself to do it..... I don't think I d muster enough guts to do this one either :laugh:
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    i have done it in the past.....i liked it, it's fun and yes i saw results....some of the moves are hilarious wheni do them but after a while i get into it and its fun
  • NowGoWorkout
    Options
  • NowGoWorkout
    Options
    Can I just borrow your complete set?

• Mals1805
    Mals1805 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have tried them, but not that much result. Kinda borning, I have heard Zumba is a lot more fun than FGF(flirty girl fitness). I know one that I really like and it is the Bender Ball workout with the small ball that you put behind your back. It is very effective! Hope this was helpful!
    :-)
  • Solomonre0
    Solomonre0 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it but I want to :) I realize its not the best work out but I could use some serious help on my dance moves :P

Just make sure to read the fine print. When I looked into it when you signed up they would keep charging your credit card each month and send you more dvd's unless you called to be taken off the list.
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    i think im enough of a flirt lol, but havent tried it
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options

you can borrow mine....oh wait....did I just admit that.
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine has it, but I think it's more of a fun exercise you add into your routine. IDK I have the Carmen Electra strip tease video and I can't bring myself to do it..... I don't think I d muster enough guts to do this one either :laugh:

oh my gosh I used to have that one! It was awful!
  • ZachyABaby
    ZachyABaby Posts: 235
    Options

Sure. Chicks dig it, son.
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    That's exactly what I thought when I saw the thread title!!
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I have them...Not really a good workout, and not really a good pole dance instruction....Just kinda blah....The Carmen Fit to Strip is much more fun and challenging in my opinion, but no pole :(