I need friends so we can motivate and support each other to lose weight!!!

Options
Please add me as a friend so we can help each other and share any tips on what works for us!!

Replies

• mlatrice
    mlatrice Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I will be happy to support you.
  • premsajee
    premsajee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sure we can motivate each other
  • DeniseRose95
    DeniseRose95 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! :)
  • sealyjay
    sealyjay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sure I would love that I need it as well
  • bb4886
    bb4886 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1578518649053218/#!/groups/1578518649053218/

I created the above group on Facebook so that stories, pictures and day to day life’s struggles can be shared and supported.

I love MFP but I struggle to keep up with the community with it being so hectic.

I want to make some friends and give and receive support, I’m the only one out of my friends happily married and I’ve been dropped by so many people because my priorities changed and I want to get fit and not party until the early hours every weekend. That plus I had brain surgery last year - I had 1 person come to see me in the 4 months I was recovering in bed/on the couch - my Chiari groups on FB really pulled me through - talking and sharing got me motivated.

I want to do the same with my weight

I sound like a goon and pathetic - but honestly - it’s so lonely having no-one to talk to about real day to day things.

Anyone wanting to join the FB group – it’s a closed group so no-one sees unless they are in and there are no rules. It’s all about being there for each other