Here is my story ^^

Options
Aoiusagi121
Aoiusagi121 Posts: 14 Member
Hello there my MFP people... here im as a bunch of other fellas sharing my story, migth not be the most inspirational one but If my story can help anyone i would feel very happy.

My journey started back in 2012 when a guy broke my heart, I realize how miserable i was and how much i didn't love myself because i was expecting somebody else to give me what i wasn't giving myself...

Self- Love,

Unless you don't learn how to love yourself you wont be good for anyone else, because you always have to be good for yourself first in order to be able to provide what other person will need in a relationship , even tho nobody is perfect i believe now to myself that we all need to have some sort of love to us :) . If you decide to love your body just the way it is curvylicious and sexy then that's a choice to anybody and as a person who was formerly 270 lbs before i would say that I will never point my finger and say bad things of people who are the way I was. Self love always comes on different ways for every person.

To the way that i provide love to myself is respecting my body by taking care of it by eating clean and training dirty ;D .

here are my befores and afters ( BEBWS AND SKIN AHEAD SORRY TO YOUR POOR EYES) >:C

My SW was 270 CW is 149 :*

Full body shot prior of my 3 years weigth loss any :dizzy:

6w68lw57zone.jpg

As the day of today :hushed:

743b7643-416c-48bd-bbd2-1d129a6f4268.jpg

Thanks a lot for reading!!

I hope it inspire other at least a bit :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!