where my moms at ??!!! I'm a newbie

Options
Looking for mom who are trying to loose weight, mother of 4

Replies

• Lagrimitas
    Lagrimitas Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hey there fellow momma!! I'm a mom of 3 and am soooo desperately trying to get this extra fat from my last pregnancy
  • NicholeG0624
    NicholeG0624 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of three! My kids are 9,8, & 6. I was still not that big after I had my last child but it seems that work took a toll on me. I sit at a desk all day and gained about 30 lbs. on top of my baby weight i gained so long ago and never lost. I'm looking to lose 50 lbs. That's my goal!
  • khouts1983
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2. Oldest is 12 youngest is 3 months. Trying to lose baby weight and then some!
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Mom of two, been maintaining a 70+ pound loss for a while. You guys CAN do this! And welcome to MFP, @baby_melva
  • JaneMoonBrown
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3 (1 my own) maintaining 107 lbs. Of baby weight (loss) pushing for about 13 more. Plateu reached here & frustrating. Hello moms!
  • jibeirish
    jibeirish Posts: 244 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Im a Mother of 4, fighting an ever loosing battle with belly fat.. Hello Girls :)
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    mom of 3! 9yo boy, 6yo girl and 3yo boy. 80lbs down since #3 and loving this journey! Its a process but you can do it and i PROMISE if you stay consistent with it you will get there!
  • tabiathat
    tabiathat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a mom of 3, Lolli (grandmother) to 1 and 40 lbs to lose. I want to be healthy for the grand!
  • liltpot78
    liltpot78 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of 2. 3 years and 7 months. Lost about 50 and pushing for more with a healthy life style. Add as a friend :)
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 too. :) I still have 14 pounds to get to pre-preg weight, and another 40 after that. Long road.
  • LBGregory3
    LBGregory3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mom of two (7 year old and 6 month old), looking to lose up to 80 lbs, though 60 will put me at my pre-pregnancy weight from before the first child.
  • intactbynature
    intactbynature Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mother of two here. I've lost 17lbs so far with another 11 or so to go.
  • lilqt0515
    Options
    Mother of 3 here! Needing help & friends & support to get this weight off!
  • MissVictoriaG
    MissVictoriaG Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 3. Lost 23 lbs, 12 more to go..well wishes on your journey
  • anicole0102
    anicole0102 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 3- almost 4 :)! 11,6,1-still baking :) wanting to get back to a healthy me and doing this the RIGHT way so I can be the best mom I can
  • jlbrown1985
    jlbrown1985 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Mother of 3 right here!! I'm not currently trying to lose weight just maintain and keep off what I've already lost. But I would love to help and support you on your journey any way I can.
  • Math317125
    Options
    Mommy of 2. One son 4 and daughter 4 months. I was 110 lbs my whole high school. I played basketball 24/7- 365 so after having my babies I'm 180 and I hate my body. Really looking for some supporters out there. I am a stay at home mommy so no income so can't go to the gym. Looking to lose 50 pounds. Any tips or recipes would be extremely helpful. Feel free to add me as well
  • BinkyLink
    Options
    Mom of 3 (5,2,1). All girls. They keep me busy. Still trying to lose the baby weight, but on my way. Good luck, Mama.
  • craleeimg88
    Options
    Im a mom of five (four full time, my step daughter part time). I can NOT loose my baby weight and Im getting married in sept :(
  • tiffbeckett336
    tiffbeckett336 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 2 girls 6 years and 3 months! Trying to lose this baby belly I never lost my six year olds! I am wanting to lose around 40 lbs! Definitely could use any motivated people to share ideas and recipes with!