Ladies with about 25lbs to loose - I need you!

Options
Hiya,

I'm Anne-Marie and my goal is to loose about 25lbs and get into shape. Unfortunately, I'm too lazy for my own good and really need some inspiration and motivation from people who have similar goals.

Please add me if that's you :)

Replies

• andreawebb101
    Options
    I'm with you
  • marcied2015
    marcied2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • beetrootbabe
    beetrootbabe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'll add you! :)
  • Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have about 14 MORE to get off !! I started this journey with 25 to lose!
  • fgrice11
    fgrice11 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'll add you :)
  • tiffanybrooks530
    tiffanybrooks530 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    me too lost 11 with 14 more to go.
  • rgunn02
    rgunn02 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I need you too!! add me :)
  • jadezia
    jadezia Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That's about what I'm trying to lose (trying to lose 27 pounds, already lost 9). I'll add you :)
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Laziness doesn't matter, workout wise.

Eat in a deficit and you'll lose. Calories in vs. calories out for weight loss. Exercise for health.
  • SamanthasFitnessLog
    SamanthasFitnessLog Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 28 ; looking to lose another 10 -13. Feel free to add me!
  • Meggers003
    Meggers003 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me! :) Open Diary and I post every day
  • naomisue9
    naomisue9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started this app with a 34-pound weight loss goal. As of today, I am down 13. I am not doing anything amazing, but have stayed on the plan for 30 days straight (which for me IS amazing). I am walking on the treadmill at 3.6 pace with no incline for anywhere from 34-51 minutes a day. I am staying under my calorie goal (sometimes borrowing up to half of my exercise calories). I have also gone from 5 cans of diet soda a day to one can, either at lunch or dinner (not both and no refills if I am at a restaurant). Also, I am trying to go to sleep one hour earlier than normal. That has allowed me to get up and do some treadmill time before work. I feel way less sluggish throughout the day and don't crave food as much as I thought I would.

I found a good thing for me is to try and log my food before I eat. That way I can verify that I am not going over. Also, I try not to borrow my "bonus" exercise calories. If I do have to borrow some calories, I try not to borrow more than half of what I have earned.

I have also tried to keep 2 good food options in the refrigerator at all times. That way if I am running late for work, I can just grab them and not decide to eat out because I wasn't prepared. Example: turkey burgers and cottage cheese (premeasured into serving size containers) or broiled salmon and veggies (also premeasured into serving size containers).

The only thing is sometimes I get a sweet tooth in the late morning, so I bought Viactiv plus D calcium supplement in the caramel chew variation. I eat it at about 10:00am and it takes care of the need for something sweet. I have also implemented a multi-vitamin with my breakfast.
  • dizzy550
    dizzy550 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hiya,

I'm Anne-Marie and my goal is to loose about 25lbs and get into shape. Unfortunately, I'm too lazy for my own good and really need some inspiration and motivation from people who have similar goals.

Please add me if that's you :)

• dizzy550
    dizzy550 Posts: 2
    Options
    hi anne-marie I have also just joined I need a lot of support I am not good at technology so any tips on how to use the site would be good dizzy550
  • b417adriana
    b417adriana Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yep, in the same boat. Feel free to add me, we will motivate each other!
  • lisacruss
    lisacruss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out and a goal of 25 lbs sounds good. Please add me!
  • novembermohn24
    novembermohn24 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    naomisue9 wrote: »
    I started this app with a 34-pound weight loss goal. As of today, I am down 13. I am not doing anything amazing, but have stayed on the plan for 30 days straight (which for me IS amazing). I am walking on the treadmill at 3.6 pace with no incline for anywhere from 34-51 minutes a day. I am staying under my calorie goal (sometimes borrowing up to half of my exercise calories). I have also gone from 5 cans of diet soda a day to one can, either at lunch or dinner (not both and no refills if I am at a restaurant). Also, I am trying to go to sleep one hour earlier than normal. That has allowed me to get up and do some treadmill time before work. I feel way less sluggish throughout the day and don't crave food as much as I thought I would.

I found a good thing for me is to try and log my food before I eat. That way I can verify that I am not going over. Also, I try not to borrow my "bonus" exercise calories. If I do have to borrow some calories, I try not to borrow more than half of what I have earned.

I have also tried to keep 2 good food options in the refrigerator at all times. That way if I am running late for work, I can just grab them and not decide to eat out because I wasn't prepared. Example: turkey burgers and cottage cheese (premeasured into serving size containers) or broiled salmon and veggies (also premeasured into serving size containers).

The only thing is sometimes I get a sweet tooth in the late morning, so I bought Viactiv plus D calcium supplement in the caramel chew variation. I eat it at about 10:00am and it takes care of the need for something sweet. I have also implemented a multi-vitamin with my breakfast.

Thank you so much for describing your experiences with MFP - you should be incredibly proud of yourself! I really envy your for mustering up the determination to get up and hop on the treadmill before work. I have been able to motivate myself to go to the gym but I would never ever get up early to work out ;)
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Tell me about it. I need some ladies too.
  • many_splendored
    many_splendored Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • samos20
    samos20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yeah! I lost 22 looking to lose about 30 more.
    Add me!