So I went over my calories...

Options
but I think it was for a good reason. My boyfriend and I had a squabble over the phone at work (seems to be happening a lot lately, darn house hunting stress). I was cooled off by the time I got home and he told me to go in the kitchen. He had done all the dishes and baked some sugar cookies and with icing wrote, I'm sorry Amy on the cookies. My boyfriend is THE furthest thing from a domestic kind of guy, so I couldn't help but eat them :blushing:

Now tell me to get my butt on the bike trainer tomorrow!

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    but I think it was for a good reason. My boyfriend and I had a squabble over the phone at work (seems to be happening a lot lately, darn house hunting stress). I was cooled off by the time I got home and he told me to go in the kitchen. He had done all the dishes and baked some sugar cookies and with icing wrote, I'm sorry Amy on the cookies. My boyfriend is THE furthest thing from a domestic kind of guy, so I couldn't help but eat them :blushing:

Now tell me to get my butt on the bike trainer tomorrow!
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That is so sweet ... NOW GO TO THE GYM!!!!!!:happy:
  • Bride092909
    Options
    I totally understand, house hunting is harding...we've been going through it for a while now.
    eat the cookies and go to the gym tommorrow
    Also, kiss him goodnight...that's always a great way to end the night :)

98244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
  • modelgirl
    Options
    you went over your calories in the name of love nothing is wrong with that. work it off tomorrow