Starting Over

Options
i lost almost 80 lbs in 2011 using this app...I had a lot of friends on here and I let stress and things that was going on in my life take over the goals I set for myself.. I gained all the weight I loss back and then some and feel crappy about it. I have been depressed for years upset at myself for allowing my self to gain all this weight back but I'm tired of the pity party and ready to live life again! Please add me as a friend I really need the motivation to get back on track.

Replies

• rdrlh2a
    rdrlh2a Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am there too!! I have a lot of weight to loose, last summer I took on painting the outside of my house as part of my plan to get moving. Treadmill and ladders etc, I lost 50 lbs....finishe the house after 6 months and quit watching what I ate.....here I am again. Feeling terrible and lots of back pain. Need to get it off!!
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can understand what it is like playing the yo-yo game. I get so frustrated and depressed knowing that I will have to fight this battle until the day I die. It's not about just losing the weight, but being able to maintain the loss which can be so difficult.
  • Naener
    Naener Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    same! i originally lost 44 pounds my first time around... eating at a deficit, tracking calories and doing les mills combat.
    I got a new bf and fell off the wagon big time... gained back bout 23 pounds (give or take a few on any given day... yay for being a woman!)

ive recently come back and am now hitting the gym 4-5 days a week (since january) but my diet is still a train wreck.
  • Nuka_Gina
    Nuka_Gina Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! Feel free to add me. :)