Replies

• susanortiz
    susanortiz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The struggle is real
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Yes it is every Monday is a new beginning. I vowed that this past Monday would be my last! i need to lose 30 pounds. I don't have a specific date but would like to lose at least 15 by June 12 then use the rest of the summer to take the last 15 pounds off. Maintaining will be hard but I am not giving up this time. Good Luck to you and I sent you a friend request. We can do this!!! Good Luck to you!!!
  • NewDay326
    NewDay326 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It sure is! I'm struggling extra hard, but I'm still logging regardless of how crappy I eat.. at least that's a start.
  • sooluscious
    sooluscious Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The struggle is real, I've tried and failed so many times, i almost get tired of trying, but this time I have sooo many reasons to do it, so I put one foor in front of the other and try again. yes We CAN do this!
  • susanortiz
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words I've been at this for so long but I'm determined it would be so much easier I think if I had a buddy system but most of my friends are skinny Minnie's and the others don't have the time
  • susanortiz
    Options
    NewDay326 wrote: »
    It sure is! I'm struggling extra hard, but I'm still logging regardless of how crappy I eat.. at least that's a start.

• susanortiz
    Options
    I know it is and at least it's a start we can't give up that's for sure
  • susanortiz
    Options
    Helooo im back ..the struggle is real. ..