today is another day

Options
Well its been almost a week and I am doing better than I thought. My goal is not really to lose weight but to get my numbers down for my sugar. I have planned not to eat after 8 pm which I am really sticking too and to eat less junk food which I am also sticking too. So this is a good app for me!

Replies

• cmcdonald525
    cmcdonald525 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Once you reach the point where you want to do it and truly mean it, you find it isn't as hard as you thought. Sure, there will be days that you want to eat more or don't want to get off your butt and exercise, but when that motivation and desire to change is there it is easy to push past that. And once you start seeing results it gets even better
  • englishmermaid
    englishmermaid Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Once you reach the point where you want to do it and truly mean it, you find it isn't as hard as you thought. Sure, there will be days that you want to eat more or don't want to get off your butt and exercise, but when that motivation and desire to change is there it is easy to push past that. And once you start seeing results it gets even better
    Absolutely :)
  • tonihunter945
    tonihunter945 Posts: 62 Member
    Options