140 lbs to 115lbs

Options
Icandoit233
Icandoit233 Posts: 90 Member
I'm currently around 140 lbs and my goal weight is 115 lbs. Is there any success story that are similar to this? I would love to see a visual. :)

Replies

• Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I found this website very helpful to help determine a goal weight range - http://www.mybodygallery.com/
  • jadezia
    jadezia Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    http://modelmydiet.com/

There is also a site that pulls images from /r/progresspics, and allows you to search the images via height/weight so you can see what certain amounts of weight loss looks like, but I can't find it again. Gah. I'll keep looking.
  • Icandoit233
    Icandoit233 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
  • deannaaaaaaaaa
    deannaaaaaaaaa Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    is the site your thinking of What Will I Look Like? @jadezia
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    I want to weigh about that but I came a long way zt6sa6jurfw2.jpg
    I hope that after pic will become my before pic when I reach my goal weight
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm currently around 140 lbs and my goal weight is 115 lbs. Is there any success story that are similar to this? I would love to see a visual. :)

Yes.....it is possible! I was 147lbs and got down to 119lbs last year. I was very strict...logged every day and exercised at least 4-5 times a week. Took about 5 months I'd say.
    I am sad to I fell off the wagon and am back at 143lbs but am back on track just this week :-)
  • aflore810
    Options
    I agree with everyone! A little hard work and dedication goes a long way. During graduate school my weight was around 138lbs and I'm 5'4. After 4 months or so I managed to drop down to 115 lbs.
  • CoconutLucy
    CoconutLucy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I was 145 in December and have dropped to 118 as of now just by calorie deficit. No diets, just eat what I want within my calories. I'm 5'5 and still want to get to around 110 (I think). I have had 3 babies in the past 4 years and am finally shedding all the extra fat!
  • abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I was 145 at the end of January and I'm 128 now in just a little over 2 months. My goal is somewhere between 120-125 though so almost there but not there yet
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!