chubby tattooed and tired mommys

Options
1235»

Replies

• Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Ahh fellow chubby tired moms. This morning 2.5yo spent 15min crying at the window for his daddy to come back.

Daddy needs to work fewer hours methinks.

That is rough. I'll never forget the way my 2 year old screamed for me when her dad had to take her home when I had our son. He said she screamed the whole way home.
  • pixieloses
    Options
    Omg. Too real. :)
  • scary_mary73
    scary_mary73 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP but I am a chubby, tired mum with tattoos :)

I am a single mum of 2 boys, I work full time and I had major surgery in January. I had to rest for 6 weeks after surgery and I am still off work now and only just feeling back to "normal" I have been exhausted for weeks and relied on junk food far too much for the past couple of months. The weight has crept up so now I need to deal with it! :)
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Tattooed mama here always looking for motivation and people to motivate. I actually just got my first tattoo this past December and decided to go all out. You can check it out in my pics. I'm a working mom of two, a 10 yr old and a 5 yr old and they keep me busy between school, homework and sports. Hubby and I now fight over who's getting their tattoo :smile:
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    You can add me too - I am a tired mommy myself! No tattoos though, unless you count the temporary Hello Kitty tattoo my daughter insisted I put on :/
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Ahh fellow chubby tired moms. This morning 2.5yo spent 15min crying at the window for his daddy to come back.

Daddy needs to work fewer hours methinks.

Aww. My husband works shifts and when he's on lates they miss him as they don't see him until the morning.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I'm so bloody tired!!! Im currently spending the weekend with my parents. My dad shows his love by cooking, and while I've been keeping things in check it's been super hard. Plus my 2.5yr old has been a leachy wee lil heathen the whole time!! I'd kill for some rum about now!!!
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 15lbs i want to lose, have 2 kids (11yr old and 8mo old), and Im actually getting another tat tomorrow to add to my collection! Lol Im not on every day but I try to check in as often as I can.
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Not a mom, but definately tired, chubby, and 7 tattoos. Lol. Add me :)