Help!!

Options
Hello there so I'm already really slim 118lbs 5'6 19 year old female I'm really confused because when I touch my stomach its soft but can see some sort of tone and when I sit down its a lil flabby when i'v ate is this belly fat or do I just need to tighten it up? it's already really flat when I stand.

Replies

• sgthaggard
    sgthaggard Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I have yet to see someone who doesn't have some sort of roll when they sit, be it fat or skin or lunch. If you are asking if you need to lose more weight - you don't.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    It really does sound like you're just describing the way bodies work. We're flesh and blood, basically big sacks of fluid. We're supposed to have some squishy bits and those tend to rearrange when we sit or stand or lie down.

I'm reminded of this photo series that's been making the rounds on the internet lately: http://imgur.com/gallery/eXLuwHZ
  • Taniab43
    Taniab43 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Rachellwbu wrote: »
    Hello there so I'm already really slim 118lbs 5'6 19 year old female I'm really confused because when I touch my stomach its soft but can see some sort of tone and when I sit down its a lil flabby when i'v ate is this belly fat or do I just need to tighten it up? it's already really flat when I stand.

You are already slim! It is normal to have some sort of skin when sitting. If you want you can tone it up by doing some crunches and ab workout.