Going Insane!

Options
DanceMomCG
DanceMomCG Posts: 47 Member
Hi! Newbie from NJ here.

I'm 36 yrs young, mom to 2 girls, wife of close to 12 years to a wonderful husband.

My story - After having 2 kids, my body has definitly changed (went from being 135lbs to not being able to get under 145lbs!!!) and as I age, my metabolism is also changing....therefore I need to stick with regular exercising and a good, healthy way with eating!

Today my hubby and I are re-visiting the Insanity Workout Program. I got through 4 weeks of it back in the summer before my work and home life schedule took over and I wasn't able to make time for it. Did my first Fit Test today and was dying! LOL However, I will not give up. We have a vacation to Bermuda the last week of July and if I complete the full program I should look pretty good before I leave for those beautiful beaches!

Anyhow...

I'm hoping to find inspiration and meet new people to keep on my path to a better ME!

Replies

• MisstoMrs2012
    Options
    Good luck and welcome to the site,

Am still new around here, been on here for 1 week, feel free to add me if you want, am based in the UK.
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. this is a great site
    Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. this is a great site
    Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • 06fusion4us
    06fusion4us Posts: 24
    Options
    YEAH FOR YOU!!!! We are here. I can tell you the support from some of the members brought me back from the issues I was having. Good Luck! You will do this!
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity myself. Sunday was Day 1 for me. Feel free to "Friend me" if you want to, or perhaps I'll send you a "friend request." We can go through it together!
  • DanceMomCG
    Options
    Thanks! Like I said, I did get through 4 weeks of it last summer but hopefully this time I can get through the full program. Plus this time I plan on dieting as well as doing the INsanity. We shall see...
  • theresnoeggs
    theresnoeggs Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome C.!!! Maybe having you here will get me back off my butt. ;)
  • DanceMomCG
    Options
    Haha...your ticker prompted me to check this site out! So a public THANK YOU is needed. THANK YOU!!!! ;-)