How much have you lost with Jillian's 30 Day Shred?

Options
ojell
ojell Posts: 749 Member
I just bought the vid this morning. I don't know much about it except that everyone seems to love it. LoL

I'm curious as to how much weight ppl have lost?

How lond did you do it?
How often?
Did you do 30 DS by itself?

Replies

• Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    So far 5 pounds. Started three weeks ago I think?
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • tsmom1128
    tsmom1128 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am sick now, so I haven't done it in 2 days, but after doing it for 5 days last week, along with eating only my calories allowed, I am down 4.4 in one week.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Didn't lose any weight!!! Lost 10 inches!!!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kbeatty1015
    kbeatty1015 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I lost ten pounds doing it for five weeks. I did have to switch up my routine, though, because my body got used to it. I've moved on to some of her other DVDs and love them equally.
  • snarkymomma
    Options
    I lost 3-4 pounds, but I say that with the disclaimer that I'm already pretty close to my "base" weight. I'm not going to lose much more without starving myself. I was trying to get rid of a few pounds of pregnancy weight. Have a few pounds left, but I'm probably not going to be able to drop that until I wean the baby.
  • emiliabeth
    emiliabeth Posts: 40
    Options
    I just did the 2nd day of work out 2 and I'm 7 pounds down so far.

I don't do it every day because it makes me feel like I'm gonna die. I do it two days in a row then take a day off - I did level one eight times before moving on to level 2.

My husband and friends have just started commenting that I'm looking thinner, though! WOOP!
  • ojell
    Options
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I start workout 2 today. I haven't lost any weight but I am definitely down inches :) I feel stonger! I am hoping to lose a little weight this week!
  • ojell
    Options
    Didn't lose any weight!!! Lost 10 inches!!!

FOR REAL?????? WOW! That's GREAT!
  • ojell
    Options
    I definately want to thin out, but I'm hoping to tone it all up! You know? I'm excited to try it! :)
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options

Thanks! I started Ripped in 30 but only got through week 3 before i got sick.....finally feeling good but have spent more time running outside now that the weather is finally nice.
  • meanitthistime
    Options
    Have you tried Ripped in 30? I've done 30 Day Shred but my little one scratched it so I ordered RI30 thinking it was similar. I hope I didn't waste my money.
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I did the 30 day shred 5-6 days a week for about 2 months, and in the second month I would double up and do 2 levels a couple of days a week. I then started her dvd called Ripped in 30 and am about to finish week 3. Ripped in 30 is very similar to the shred except a little harder. I've had amazing results from her dvds....I was "skinny fat" so my weight loss wasn't all that impressive but my body looks totally different. I lost a total of 10 lbs in about 3 months or Jillian workouts and unfortunately I didn't measure. However, I did take before pictures and I'll be posting those and the after pictures in about a week (when I finish Ripped in 30), so come check them out. I took progress pictures about a week ago just to see where I was and they speak for themselves. Go for and give it all you've got!
  • ojell
    Options
    So, what exactly is "skinny fat"?
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    skinny fat is when you you are thin but you don"t have any muscle definition...you're just soft and squishy.
  • ojell
    Options
    Oooooo ok. I get it. I think I had that going on about 2 years ago.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Yep...for real!!!

I wanted to see what the video would do for me....so I did it for 30 days....10 days each level!! Nothing else added!!

Was disappointed that I did not lose any weight...but when I took my measurements....I felt better!!!

I have muscles now...I did not have before!!! I have guns starting....still need to trim the arms...but there is muscle now!!!