Yup I am Eating Bacon Bacon Bacon.....LOVE LOW CARB

sassiebritches
sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
edited 10:07AM in Food and Nutrition
Getting ready to do my workout...Eating my Bacon, Peanut Butter Low Carb wrap.....I just love Living Low Carb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• boadicea333
    boadicea333 Posts: 12
    Like!!!!
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Oh yeah. Hard to go wrong with swine!
  • ubabe1
    ubabe1 Posts: 144 Member
    Just watch your saturated fat. Not healthy!!!!
  • betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    please tell me more about this wrap!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    peanut butter is low carb???
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Getting ready to do my workout...Eating my Bacon, Peanut Butter Low Carb wrap.....I just love Living Low Carb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need to quit smoking! lol look at how much you've saved!
  • Turkey bacon .....Love it :)
  • sassiebritches
    Peanut Butter is not the lowest carb, but I have a tablespoon on my Bacon wrap before a workout.....its a favorite, so it is basically a 7 carb wrap.....
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    low carb is the bomb, lol
  • sassiebritches
    MMMMM Turkey bacon is good too.....I don't have it much, most the time I just have the regular hickory smoke.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    I pledge Allegiance, to the Bacon...and to the other white meat from whence it came.

Yummy Goodness, on my plate

With pancakes and maple syrup for all!.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    I couldn't do it. I tried. After a week, I couldn't bear the thought of one more smooshy, slimy, fatty food. I wanted some crunchies and veggies and something sweet. I"m much better off with reduced carbs. But hey, if it works for you...then more power to you! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • sassiebritches
    I got hypnotized 2 years ago...my husband did too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    oh okay! cuz im doing low carb and i was like having a moment thinking peanut butter....yes! i love peanut butter and miss it
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    i'm eating low carb and high protein as well! be careful with turkey bacon....it's all chemicals. i eat uncured bacon because it's a little healthier than your generic bacon. make sure you read the ingredients on tukey bacon!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    I could NEVER do this. Not a fan of meat...but thoise who do it LOVVEEEEE it
  • nyctraveler
    nyctraveler Posts: 305 Member
    um i'm just going to say ...watch your fat intake

lowering carbs is not the answer single-handedly

Eat healthy protein!!!
  • sassiebritches
    Oh I eat alot of Veggies......planning on a Huge salad for dinner....lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, celery, cucumbers, mushrooms, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, blue cheese dressing......mmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I think everyone thinks that Low Carb means only meat and fat. It does not. I eat 2 servings of veggies with most of my meals....I think it is real sad that everyone is so mislead about it. :0( Pretty sure I will be bashed for saying that....
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Good Luck girl...just watch the sodium and fat..which I know you will
  • sassiebritches
    i'm eating low carb and high protein as well! be careful with turkey bacon....it's all chemicals. i eat uncured bacon because it's a little healthier than your generic bacon. make sure you read the ingredients on tukey bacon!

I eat real bacon...occasional turkey if I have to.....I prefer the real stuff.
This discussion has been closed.