Have you ever crushed on someone at your gym?

Options
Taniab43
Taniab43 Posts: 42 Member
Has anyone ever crushed on someone at your gym? Not sure if they feel the same way? How do you tell if they like you? You say hi, they are always there when you go? Hmmm?

Replies

• urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    I may have had some pangs at the gym but I don't act on them. My gym is my sanctuary and if I start filling it up with people I date it would get....well not sanctuary like. lol. I like my gym to be...a safe space at all times.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    No
  • Taniab43
    Options
    urloved33 wrote: »
    I may have had some pangs at the gym but I don't act on them. My gym is my sanctuary and if I start filling it up with people I date it would get....well not sanctuary like. lol. I like my gym to be...a safe space at all times.

Good plan!

• La_Malfaisante_
    La_Malfaisante_ Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    No, I go to the gym to workout
  • Jessica_L_E
    Jessica_L_E Posts: 1,969 Member
    Options
    Actually I have...she was my trainer...red hair beautiful and an amazing *kitten*...yes I'm a woman and yes I like women too :)
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I am more fascinated sometimes to see a workout for what builds those squat butts and how much weight used.

Also OP people do tend to go to the gym same times. I hate changing my workout times.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    There is one guy at my gym that used to work there. He's pretty good looking. We used to exchange small talk when he was the manager. I think he looks a little like Derek Fisher, so I reference him as D-Fish when I do run into him. There is another young guy that I refer to as Mr. Hotness. lol Both of these guys are evening gym'ers. I'm a morning girl so I rarely see them.
  • pjmuha
    pjmuha Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Crushing on the ran through gym pass around girl is way to jersey shore. Seek attention elsewhere
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Nope. However, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the eye candy while running on the treadmill.
  • never2bstopped
    never2bstopped Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I have found people attractive, but I would never act on it even if I was single.
  • Taniab43
    Options
    Glynn20 wrote: »
    Nope. However, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the eye candy while running on the treadmill.
    Glynn20 wrote: »

Lol.. I know what you mean!

• Taniab43
    Options
    Actually I have...she was my trainer...red hair beautiful and an amazing *kitten*...yes I'm a woman and yes I like women too :)

Wow, must have made it tough to workout;) cool!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Nah. I didn't go to the gym to look at people.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I don't crush on anyone, but there are some people who are always there at the same time as me and I've given them all affectionate nicknames (silently, not to their faces). Somehow it makes the gym less intimidating for me when I see people I recognize (oh, hey, there's Superman hanging upside down on the rack again).
  • wolfruhn
    wolfruhn Posts: 3,025 Member
    Options
    Yeah I crushed on someone. The bar bells accidentally slipped. It was really messy..
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Yes I crushed on people at the gym...and the pool...and the jogging trails...I'm just an Olympic gold medalist in Crushing. It can't be contained.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    justcat206 wrote: »
    I don't crush on anyone, but there are some people who are always there at the same time as me and I've given them all affectionate nicknames (silently, not to their faces). Somehow it makes the gym less intimidating for me when I see people I recognize (oh, hey, there's Superman hanging upside down on the rack again).

This seems like fun and I am going to start doing this...in my thoughts of course!

• Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    No, but apparently someone has on me! They remember me from two years ago! :smiley: