Ladies with about 25lbs to loose - I need you!

Options
2»

Replies

• novembermohn24
    novembermohn24 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »
    Laziness doesn't matter, workout wise.

Eat in a deficit and you'll lose. Calories in vs. calories out for weight loss. Exercise for health.

In addition to loosing weight I would also like to get in shape. I used to be what people call skinny fat and really need to do something about the wobble this time :D
  • novembermohn24
    novembermohn24 Posts: 13 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Thank you so much for adding me! Feeling the love here ;)
  • StephannieL
    StephannieL Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Looking to lose 20 pounds total. :)
  • jacquelinekj36
    Options
    same! please all feel free to add me too! encouragement really does help a lot!
  • LaceyRuth
    LaceyRuth Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I recently hit the 25lb mark and am shooting for another 15.
    I might as well jump on the friend request fishing bandwagon
  • rimfree
    rimfree Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to jump on the 25 bandwagon! It would be nice to be around others with the same goals in mind :)
  • fuzzfmr
    fuzzfmr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'd like to lose about 40 lbs. I'm a yoyo dieter and I need to do it right THIS time. Please add me! I need support to get it right this time.
  • minervz
    minervz Posts: 1
    Options
    Im new here too and quite the same.. i know what you mean. Need to lose 60lbs... lets motivate each other..

• Katahdinz
    Katahdinz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get in shape and drop around 25lbs as well! I tried to do this last year, but after a month, I stopped :/ trying again this year and I want to be successful! Looking for some support too! :)
  • jazzandbill
    jazzandbill Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have a similar goal. And only been here for 15 days but so far love the app ppl and motivation u can feel free to add me.
  • marybbrown1104
    marybbrown1104 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    add me too ! 2nd time around 25 lbs
  • slcuga
    slcuga Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck in a yoyo cycle too. Just got a personal trainer, and I'm in a weight loss challenge at work. But I still need some support on MFP. I like to get ideas for food from others as well. Feel free to add me. We can motivate one another!
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have about 30lbs to lose. Feel free to add me (anyone)! :)
  • ramothine
    ramothine Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 26 pounds, from 176 to 150. I may try for 140 after that. Feel free to add me.
  • gle8442
    gle8442 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! I have lost 44 lbs and I have 22 lbs more to go. I am trying to tackle it slow and steady...
  • pakk17
    pakk17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need the help too! About 2 yrs ago I lost almost 30, but couldn't get past the hump and was tired of going without the treats I liked. :( Needless to say, I've gained it back.
  • mscelie1
    mscelie1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose at little more than 25 but that is a good start. I'm in, I've lost 8 so far. I tried before but I wasn't focused and really didn't have support. Let's do this ladies.