5 pound mini challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    LOL. Thanks, but for sure It's almost TOM so I am sure that will slow down or go backwords. I've only been at this for a month and the pounds are just magically melting off. I'm not ever hungry and friends get jealous because they are eating skimpy, packaged meals like lean cuisine and I am forcing myself to eat (healthy), but massive amounts.... huge salads packed with protein, extra snacks, etc.. They are amazed. And frankly so am I.
    I realized it, when I starting logging my food and exercise.
    A cup of lemon rice with cashews, which is not even very filling; fills up you calorie margin for the day. :cry: Never knew that. Similarly, had many eye openers. Now I know what to eat and what to have in small amounts. Its not forcing/dieting; its "Healthy lifestyle".
    Way to go dear! And to Everyone here. :flowerforyou:
  • neha_duvvuri
    Options
    Hi! Good morning everyone.
    Monday's weight in:- 65 kilograms = 143.30047 pounds
    But I wasn't well on Saturday morning :sick: . The 1.1 kg loss isn't permanent, I know. We'll see on Thursday weigh-in.
    How is everyone doing? Do we have a winner yet?
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I am not weighing until Thursday, I know that I overindulged yesterday, at the Super Seafood Buffet. *sigh* darn buffet..it wasn't the amount of food I ate, but I am sure it was loaded with salt, salt, salt. Darn sushi.

mmm sushi.

:devil:

It will be okay though, back on track this morning.

--Good luck this week everyone--don't let the sushi get ya!
    Lynnie
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am stuck where I was... 144.8lbs...tryin hard not to get discouraged.
    This could be my plateaue stage...considering I am in the healthy BMI range as well as the ideal weight range...
    It will be tough losing every bit after this...but I want to keep going!!

As a start, I logged my food today...somethin I had stopped doing thinkin I knew most the calorie counts..
    I will log it again everyday now just to make sure I am not going wrong anywhere.

Good luck to all..:flowerforyou:
  • neha_duvvuri
    Options
    Where are the others? Tomorrow is the weighing day buddies.
    Where is JesCrdr... the one who had this great idea of mini goal!
  • neha_duvvuri
    Options
    7:21 a.m. in Holland. And Weigh-in for today is :- 64.5 kilograms = 142.198159 pounds
    But am keeping sick. Am not counting this as an achievement. I am not able to eat my regular diet; and doing no exercise too. :sick: I hate being sick
  • lynniejones
    Options
    I did it I did it! 164, down from 166, down from 169. Thanks for the mini challenge, and others hang in there-- don't give up, we can do this!!!! I'm still going to stay here with you.

My next goal is another 5 lbs by Christmas, putting me at 159. At 4 foot 11 that still puts me way overweight but baby steps, baby steps.
    Off to change my weight,
    Good Luck,
    Lynnie
  • neha_duvvuri
    Options
    I did it I did it! 164, down from 166, down from 169. Thanks for the mini challenge, and others hang in there-- don't give up, we can do this!!!! I'm still going to stay here with you.

My next goal is another 5 lbs by Christmas, putting me at 159. At 4 foot 11 that still puts me way overweight but baby steps, baby steps.
    Off to change my weight,
    Good Luck,
    Lynnie
    Yay!! We have a winner. Congs Dear! All the best for next 5. i'll join u in a day or two. :)
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Thank you hon, you've been a great support.
  • neha_duvvuri
    Options
    Ok. Timeout for me. Last weight in before aunt Flo's visit was:- 64.4 kilograms = 141.977697 pounds
    Going to Swiss for a week long vacation, so will join you guys on 29th Nov. Good Luck till then.
    New Goal:- 142 lb to 137 lb
  • lynniejones
    Options
    How is everyone doing? Let's check in folks!!!
  • neha_duvvuri
    Options
    Hey! Where is everybody?!!! No quitting! :noway:
    This was going on fine. Check in gals. ANyways, I won't be checking in for 2 weeks. :frown:
    But, I'll come back with a good loss to check in. Cm'mon. :drinker: