Polar Loop

Tyncat64
Tyncat64 Posts: 3 Member
I've just ordered one of these as I think recording everything as the bands do will help to motivate me, has anyone else got a Loop, what are they like and are they worth it?

I will in a few months be getting a Vivoactive, again what are peoples views in this ?

Replies

• paisiovich
    paisiovich Posts: 19 Member
    Get the polar m400 and heart rate monitor. I know exactly what I'm consuming and burning
  • verdejt
    verdejt Posts: 24 Member
    I agree get the M400. it tracks everything the Loop does plus you can see your workouts right onvyour watch plusvit has built in gps so if you like to bike ride you see the course you took and see your heart rate all along the course.
  • maximillianrg
    maximillianrg Posts: 4 Member
    I have the loop and its OK. If MYF and Polar do not get sync going on the android platform soon I'm going to chuck it and by a fitbit
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    I also have the Loop and have started wearing my F11 during workouts again. I never cared about the syncing but I prefer the feedback of my actual HRM versus the Loop. And to me the Loop is not user friendly. It's a major PITA just to change the battery on the sensor. I have been just wearing the Loop as a regular tracker now but considering my days don't vary that much because I have a desk job it's not necessarily motivating me to do anything.