Replies

• Sophieanna17
    Sophieanna17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I really need this, thank you.
  • iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    1-April (no joke): 2 x 3.2K run, 10k ride, as part of impromptu mini duathlon
    Total miles April: 10.2 ... my bunny has lift-off

exercise.png
  • janine4885
    Options
    I'm in got 50 miles in March walking and running so hopefully I'll be able to get that up to 100 miles for April if I just double the amount of walking/running :smile:
  • jeanniewes
    jeanniewes Posts: 3,667 Member
    Options
    'For the Smile' YOU ARE JOINED! ....WELCOME again EVERYONE.... :) Guess I will not be giving out any 'smiley stars' as it has been removed...What I see that replaced it is this :* Now WHY would I need too use this :* ...I know you guys are good but really? :p
  • LetterboxingMoose
    LetterboxingMoose Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is to walk/hike 150 miles in April. I will be running toward a spring flower for my ticker. I am DONE with the snow!

exercise.png
  • klsana00
    klsana00 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am in! Gonna be walking (mostly when the girls are at soccer practice)

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/wOxSniX/]
    exercise.png
    [/url]
  • snowboardandasuitcase
    snowboardandasuitcase Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm in for April! :smiley:
  • dgpackrat
    dgpackrat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I didn't make it last month, but I'm going to keep trying

exercise.png
  • sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    i walked first 3 miles of april today, but mostly just want to test my tickers...

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • jeanniewes
    jeanniewes Posts: 3,667 Member
    Options
    Today I walked my girls....2.25 Miles...
    Slower in Malls walking.....2.50 Miles...

APRIL 1ST.....4.75 walking miles...... :)
  • Bonita410
    Options
    I'm in!
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    In it for 100 walking miles. I'm not sure how many I usually get in a month so I'll start with that lol. :)

exercise.png

• gshillitani
    gshillitani Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'll jump in, but my treadmill won't be completely assembled before Friday or Saturday. I will be a total couch to ANY miles, so I don't know if I'll get to 100 but I'll do my best! I'm also doing the 30 day walking challenge on the blog.
  • gshillitani
    Options
    question: how do you get the ticker factory tickers to show in your signature?
  • _QueenE_
    edited April 2015
    Options
    question: how do you get the ticker factory tickers to show in your signature?

Just copy and paste the bbcode on here after you make it. You will have to do it every time
  • gshillitani
    Options
    Ohhh ok... I used MFP a few years ago and you could add them right to your signature :)
  • heatherweigold
    Options
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    YEP it is a move challenge. You can walk, run, jog, bike, Fly if you dare lol....
    It is SPRING....temps are getting better for most....a time of freshenss and re-birth...A time too take care of WONDERFUL YOU.... (*)

We had such a great group in March. I am proud too be part of your group. Would love everyone too reach at least 100 miles in at least ONE particular exercise BUT it is not necessary. You can still combine them....THE GOAL IS TOO MOVE! The GOAL is too live a longer, healthier life.....The GOAL is too become the person you want too be...

join me?

IF I could quit finding typing errors I would not have too Edit....finger exercise? lol
    Did this work for u
  • lhart1104
    lhart1104 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I got in 5.5 miles walking today!! Only 94.5 more to go! :-)
  • _QueenE_
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Oh I see. Since myfitnesspal updated a few months ago there hasn't been the ability to use a signature.
  • marciaj10
    marciaj10 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Walk 2 mile on treadmill
    3 mile on elliptical