Before/current progress pics approx 30 lbs down!!! :)

Options
Here are face pics of my progress - I finally figured out how to share pictures and I'm currently at work with only one before picture on my phone and its of my upper body/face so this is what I'll share now. I was somewhere above 200 lbs in the before picture - I believe between 210 - 220 but I avoided the scale in those days. the before was from....I believe back in/around 2007 - I had binge dieted and not in a healthy way which resulted in weight loss that I have been able to maintain. I'm currently down to 182.0 and I have approx. 30 more to go before I'll meet my goal :) Maybe this can motivate someone.
Yikes!

image.jpg

Current!

image-1.jpg

Cheers! 30 lbs to goal but already soooo SOO proud of my progress!

Replies

• _zombiegirl_
    _zombiegirl_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Daaaaang, girl!!! 30 pounds made a HUGE difference! You look amazing, and have every reason to be proud of yourself!! Congratulations!! :)
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Wow! I didn't think 30 lbs would make such difference. Way to go! Keep up the good work! :)
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    you look realy good! keep up the hard work and dedication.
  • bethannien
    bethannien Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Wowza!
  • LittleCulturedPearl
    LittleCulturedPearl Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful and you look great! Congratulations and keep up your amazing work!
  • jilliangetsit
    jilliangetsit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'm not sure exactly how much I weighed in the first picture, I'm 100% sure it was over 200 but my guess is between 210 (which I did see on the scale at one point in time) and possibly all the way up to 220. 30 lbs from my first picture to current is an approximation but I can confidently say it would be at the very least a 30 lb difference probably more! Thanks again! :)
  • lbritton3
    Options
    Wow you look so good! I can't wait to be able to do the whole before and after thing :)
  • aprilrnd
    aprilrnd Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing. I just joined tonight after being away and gaining all my weight back. So thanks for these posts. They motivate me even more. ;)
  • cjefferson0885
    cjefferson0885 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awsome