7 days!

Options
Vieva91
Vieva91 Posts: 16 Member
ive been using this app for 7 days now!! Looking to make more friends and share journeys!! Like to me people and motivate each other

Replies

• Tmochava
    Tmochava Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've been back on MFP for 7 days too and to take this journey head on.
  • Vieva91
    Options
    Let's get it!!!
  • Vieva91
    Options
    Let's get it!!!
  • barbiereynolds701
    barbiereynolds701 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • ChMohtadi
    Options
    1 Day :p !!! I Started Today.. Lucky You, 7 Days already..
    I am doing the first Steps in Calories/ fat Calculating. Never done that Before :) . It's kind of Weird because I am trying to eat really 'fat free' and still everything has so much fat in it. I hope to learn how to choose my Meals better, but I am learning, so It's good..

(I am sending You a friend request o:) ).
  • barrybaseline
    Options
    Hey chmohtadi
    I'm new to fitness pal but have some knowledge of a proper diet and I tender this advice
    Really fat free is not good. Being free of saturated fat is good, but you need some fat, at least 20 grams, to make your metabolism etc work properly. and we need essential fatty acids found in fish ,fish oil supplements and some plant seeds as our body can't make them from other fats.
    I'm a fan of the zone diet . Check it out at the Zonediet.com and you could buy an excellent little book, a week in the zone on Amazon for like $7 with the basics and recipes for a week .
    Good luck
    Barryt
  • Vieva91
    Options
    ChMohtadi wrote: »
    1 Day :p !!! I Started Today.. Lucky You, 7 Days already..
    I am doing the first Steps in Calories/ fat Calculating. Never done that Before :) . It's kind of Weird because I am trying to eat really 'fat free' and still everything has so much fat in it. I hope to learn how to choose my Meals better, but I am learning, so It's good..

(I am sending You a friend request o:) ).

Great! I will send you one as well, and I agree. This made calorie counting so much easier. It is hard but I am willing to learn together with you! We've already surpassed the hardest part. Now we both know we needed a change and we are here, welcome!
  • Vieva91
    Options
    Hey chmohtadi
    I'm new to fitness pal but have some knowledge of a proper diet and I tender this advice
    Really fat free is not good. Being free of saturated fat is good, but you need some fat, at least 20 grams, to make your metabolism etc work properly. and we need essential fatty acids found in fish ,fish oil supplements and some plant seeds as our body can't make them from other fats.
    I'm a fan of the zone diet . Check it out at the Zonediet.com and you could buy an excellent little book, a week in the zone on Amazon for like $7 with the basics and recipes for a week .
    Good luck
    Barryt

Thanks

• htg20
    htg20 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome from someone on day 70! You can do it! Just don't let not logging be an option!
  • Vieva91
    Options
    htg20 wrote: »
    Welcome from someone on day 70! You can do it! Just don't let not logging be an option!

Haha thanks!! I'm quite addicted