Need motivation to keep me going

Options
I've tried loading weight before, just to hear from my "friends" that I'm starving myself which makes me feel bad and then I hop back onto the binge eating train.

I'm ready to change.
I'm ready to fight for myself and to make myself better. I just need some motivation that can keep me going.

Replies

• jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Do it for yourself

Ignore the nay sayers, jealousy is a B.

Good luck!
  • Bekistrauser
    Options
    Thanks. I stayed away from junk today and only went over my calories a little. With spring here in thinking I'll buy a bike and use that to commute to work
  • kriste215
    kriste215 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You CAN do this!!!
  • THenry8
    THenry8 Posts: 62 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I would say if you have friends that doubt you that you are gonna change for you, then they are not worth your time! You are worth it in any way, shape, or form. You can do this, cause we believe in you! If you need support, feel free to friend request me! We are all here to make choices in life for a better healthy way! I too had naysayers as well for years! If I can overcome this, you can too! With a little belief and faith, you too can be a success as well! As a Gastric Sleeve person 2 year post-op, I can understand! Don't give up! You can do it!
  • biffy1014
    Options
    Don't let food tell you what to do. You be the boss of you. I know you can do this. Don't dream it; so it.