Advice

Options
Hi. I'm new here. I'd like some advice if you will. I'm 5' 2 and 100 lbs. I wanna lose about ten pounds (I'm not proud of my thighs). Does this sound okay? I'm pretty active. I play sports every week (I have bronchitis now but yeah) and walk a good bit. I don't eat a ton of junk food or anything. Any tips or advice or opinions?

Replies

• ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Actually, 110 sounds about right for a 5'2 person. I'm thinking that you maybe don't so much need to lose weight as you need to work on building a bit of muscle to sculpt your thighs.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you are already at a healthy weight . if your unhappy with your thighs, have u thought about strength training? It might be a good idea to look into and not worry much about weight loss. Look up new rules of lifting for women.
  • biffy1014
    Options
    How do I tell if my thighs are bad or not?
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Well, generally speaking, if you lose weight, you're not just going to lose it from one area anyway. It's going to come off from where-ever your body decides it should If you want your thighs to be a different shape from their current one, you lift weights and do squats to build up the muscles you wish to emphasize.
  • never2bstopped
    never2bstopped Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    You want to be 5'2" and 90lbs?

You need some help with your distorted body image.