Over 100lbs to lose, need suppport & encouragment

Options
Hi all,
I have a long, tough journey in front of me. Looking for friends to support, motivate, and inspire me to keep going. I would do the same for you :smile: Please add me if you'd like to cheer each other on.
Tabbi

Replies

• jamiwrd
    jamiwrd Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi ill help lol lets be friends i have lost 17 pounds so far but have a ways to go and can use some support myself
  • rashidababe
    rashidababe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too have about 100 ponds to lose. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • ZaeNicole
    Options
    Me too! I need to lose more then a 100 though!
  • Kathrynha77
    Kathrynha77 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have 140 to lose in total. Lost 16 so far. Had lost more, but kind of lost track for a while. Been back on track for 4 days now and feeling good
  • bradangie789
    Options
    Good luck on your goal!
  • ninzypoo
    ninzypoo Posts: 2
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey, I have lost 2 and a half stone and now I'm trying to maintain this weight :) it takes time and a lot of effort but the end result is worth it. You can do it!!!!!!!
  • bellagirl372
    bellagirl372 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me i have 50 or more pounds to loose
  • lauralou66
    Options
    I am new to the MFP community also and my Dr recommend using the food diary and support system on here to help me lose 30lbs!!! Please feel free to add me too!!!
  • pigg0119
    pigg0119 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! We got this
  • 1nelle
    1nelle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    If any of you girls would like to add me as a friend i am here for ya i have a 100 to lose and i have lost 30 so far. I like to be a cheer leader lol i will cheer you all along!!
  • expectedvictory
    Options
    I have a goal to lose 150 pounds and I'm new to the community. I would love to supply each other.
  • Mythril
    Mythril Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 220 lbs but I'm only trying for 200. I've lost 30 lbs so far, and I'm trying to lose 100 by the end of this year. I'm moving steady but surely. If you friend me tell me where you're from.
  • natswalks
    natswalks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've lost 87 lbs. I want you all to know that it can be done!
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    Hi Tabbi, you can add me if you like, anyone can. I have a lot to lose too. Thanks!
  • jenfett1
    jenfett1 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have a 100 pounds to lose as well and just started yesterday! Friend request on its way :smiley:
  • bunnytracks
    bunnytracks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new to the group I need to loose at least 80lbs...and looking for friends to support me, plz feel free to friend me I'm on fb under Shirley Pelley I have a pic of my pitbull on my fb pic...I have been working so hard to loose weight and I feel this time I am really dedicated. Thanks for your support
  • lakermrb
    lakermrb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, Tabbi. Glad you are here. I have 70 pounds to lose. Let's share the journey.
  • angipanda
    Options
    I have about the same amount to lose too. Please add me too, I need all the help I can get too. I want to help and support you in your journey.
  • Arlemons
    Arlemons Posts: 6
    Options
    To the poster & the commenters: Don't necessarily focus on the pounds (I'm sure you've heard this before) - just know that you are doing what you need to be doing - eating healthy & exercising, and that each time you do those things you are one step closer to your goal! It IS a journey, not a destination. Even once you loose weight, you will still want to maintain health and fitness so just remember that you are building good habits that will continue your entire life! And don't get too hung up on the pounds per week - just enjoy your journey - focus on enjoying the foods you eat and the activity you are doing and you won't have to worry about pounds! You are beautiful & capable every step of the way - not just at the end or once you reach your goal! Also 50+ pounds is a lot to lose, so don't rush yourself, take your time and don't forget to enjoy your life!
  • georgeous66
    georgeous66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey! I too need to loose 100+. Feel free to add me..;)