Stuck

Options
I joined over a month ago an seem to be stuck at 133, any exercise or new food ideas? id like to lose about 7-10 more lbs!

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    With so little left to lose you should make sure your goal is to lose 0.5 lbs/week. When you don't have much to lose you should have a much smaller deficit and do not eat under BMR calories. Eating too little when you don't have much to lose can cause your body to lose muscle instead of fat. Also make sure you are eating your exercise calories and if you are not already, add in strength training.
  • DenUil
    DenUil Posts: 6
    Options
    What is your height?
    60kg is not to much. Can be that you are on your optimal point for you body. Pushing lower could be very unhealthy...
  • stephenjl
    stephenjl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You may be closer to your goal weight than you realize. Not knowing your age, gender , height or other factors it is difficult to say why you are "stuck". Perhaps you are "stuck" on a number and that may not be your reality for your situation. The less weight one has to loose the slower it takes as well as age and whether or not you exercise may be factors. Good luck!
  • leshagen
    leshagen Posts: 36
    Options
    Hey, I just joined about a week ago so I'm a newbie to this site. But I find what helps me most when I'm stuck is portion control and a change in exercise. I ususally do aerobics in the morning but when I stop seeing results, I add a 30 min. walk in the afternoon. Don't know what your schedule is but if you can squeeze in a little extra, it does help.