Down 7 lbs!

Options
georgeous66
georgeous66 Posts: 47 Member
Started March 26, 2015 at 9:00 pm....so down 7 in 6-7 days! Going to do measurements once a month. Fingers crossed that I'm on my way to a healthier me! :)

Replies

• echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    7 pounds in 7 days?!
  • georgeous66
    Options
    I'm chalking it up to my body is in shock! Lol jk water weight I'm assumming....
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    That is a fabulous start. Keep working your plan and you're sure gonna see results. CICO really works. ;)
  • Marcia661
    Marcia661 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    That is great!!! Keep up the good work :)
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Good start :-)
  • _Juhi_
    _Juhi_ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow! Superb start :) I have restarted just today..hoping to see results! :smile: Any particular plan u followed? Or just counting the calories?
  • georgeous66
    Options
    Just counting calories and trying to follow recommended %'s....and not eat what I've burned. Lol that's a tough one ;) Add me if you like....can use all the motivation I can get.
  • mabinethin
    mabinethin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    good job!!!
  • _Juhi_
    _Juhi_ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just counting calories and trying to follow recommended %'s....and not eat what I've burned. Lol that's a tough one ;) Add me if you like....can use all the motivation I can get.
    Oops I just ate back my exercise cals! :neutral: Lol :p
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!