Trying once more...need friends

Options
minita
minita Posts: 30 Member
I´m trying this once more, since it´s easier not to keep track of what I eat than to make an effort to eat healthy and make exercise. But today I will chance this. I will make a commitment to it. Need friends that want to keep track of our diaries so we won´t cheat again.

Replies

• mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You may add me!
  • Iorns78
    Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am always on board for someone to tell me the "whats-whats" and keep me on track!:drinker:
  • Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me, I know how hard it is to keep with it been on here for almost a month now and it has helped me extremely I love this sight
  • BluebellBaby
    Options
    Dont worry about it! Everyone falls down at one time or another, but as long as you get back up, then you'll be fine! Remember to reward yourself when you reach goals, and keep trying harder when you don't!

Message me if you need some support, you can do this!:D

Added x
  • Tnrbeaner
    Tnrbeaner Posts: 51
    Options
    You can friend me if you like, I started off very diligent and avoided treats because I didn't want to have to log them... And now I've been getting more lenient with myself about having treats, because no one is there reading my diary saying "hey, what are you eating that for??"! I definately need someone to be accountable too!
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    if you want to do this and not cheat again, may I suggest you start by filling in the blanks on your profile page... write them down what you want from all of this... when you put pen to paper (or finger to keyboard in this case) you will believe in yourself more that you can do this...you just gotta name what you want.... it is achievable!
  • mzthiknez
    mzthiknez Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    add me... ill be happy to take this journey with u
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Im on here every day,would be more than happy to support,lets make this time for keeps..you can succeed at this.

Good Luck...:smile:
  • dublindoors
    dublindoors Posts: 13
    Options
    I am new to this site. you can definitely add me as I will be here everyday.
    My struggles will be this summer when i am away working.
    Hope today goes better for you.
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!!!
  • laurapasos
    laurapasos Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me, I've sent you a friend request.
  • dawson1
    dawson1 Posts: 2
    Options
    You can add me
  • veriviki
    veriviki Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm new here as well and need all the support I can find haha
  • kcdalove
    kcdalove Posts: 4
    Options
    I am new here as well my doctor recommended it. Gr8 site. I have been on here since late last week. Anyone want to add me?:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :blushing: