Has anyone completed Insanity MAX:30 with the Modifier Track?

Options
Hello all,

I'm on day four of Insanity Max:30, using the Modifier Track. I hope to complete it once and take a break, then hopefully be fit enough to complete the full program.

I was interested to hear what sort of results people got while using just the Modifier Track? I can't seem to find anything on google!

I hope this is the right place to ask.

Thank you!

Replies

• sheltol
    sheltol Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    mrsbonzai wrote: »
    Hello all,

I'm on day four of Insanity Max:30, using the Modifier Track. I hope to complete it once and take a break, then hopefully be fit enough to complete the full program.

I was interested to hear what sort of results people got while using just the Modifier Track? I can't seem to find anything on google!

I hope this is the right place to ask.

Thank you!

Danielle the modifier cast member who is in several of the workouts claimed she actually improved her strength just using the modified moves during her test group. This is actually pretty impressive because she is extremely fit and was also a cast member in insanity asylum.

You can definitely burn yourself out with the modified moves. Just because it's low impact doesn't mean easy. Just give it all you got!

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I can tell you that for T25, I followed Tanya pretty exclusively and lost weight and gained strength as well. It can definitely be done.

I'm following the modifier a lot for Max 30 (I'm in the 2nd week of month 2), due to knee issues. I would say I do 50% Shaun & 50% the modifier, and I'm down about 6-7 pounds and I've lost a good amount of inches. So it can definitely be done. Just keep pushing play, and keep maxing out. You'll get there.
  • DontStopMeow
    DontStopMeow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your replies, I will stick at it then. I know It must be better than nothing! I have some issues with my hips but mostly I just have zero upper body strength so couldn't even do push ups on my knees and I'm already seeing improvement last night so I'm happy with that!
    Thanks again.
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am doing this program right now using the modifier because I can not do the jumping due to plantar fasciitis. I did three weeks then went on vacation and lifted weights and noticed a huge improvement in strength and body. Now I am back at it and have done two weeks and feel stronger and I am going to complete the 8wks. It will forsure help you I know even though its "modifier" I am dripping in sweat by the end of every workout.