Had my baby!

Options
Hi everyone! :D

Right to begin with I have been a member/lurker since forever but having had my son a month ago I've decided to get back on the wagon. I have been eating healthily to a degree and have been told I cannot exercise until after a 6 week doctor check up, but I have lost 4lbs in the last couple of weeks.

Just want some new friends with similar goals.

Starting Weight - 170 lbs - a week after giving birth
Goal 145 lbs :D
current weight - 166 lbs

Feel free to add me for regular support and I will be here for your highs and my lows :)

Replies

• rayaonna
    rayaonna Posts: 11
    Options
    Congratulations on your child and best wishes on your health goals!
  • hollieam92
    hollieam92 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
  • hollieam92
    Options
    Need some new friends :(
  • hollieam92
    Options
    bumpity bump bump bump! Where are all the mummas at????
  • KELLYCREV
    KELLYCREV Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have three children and the youngest is almost 18 months and still need to drop my last 10 or so lbs. i gotta be bathing suit ready because my son has scoliosis and needs to swim alot this year for his back.
  • griffik9
    griffik9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey congratulations on the baby. I new to all of this... my sister told me this could be a great way to stay motivated. I had my youngest almost a year ago and I'm struggling bad. My current weight is 162 and want down to 130 being that I'm only 5'2" I don't feel comfortable in my body. So I pick you to keep me motivated and I will do the same for you. ..... let's get in shape! :D
  • LaynaMcI
    LaynaMcI Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey! I'm a new mom too, my daughter is 11 weeks old and I am ready to get back at it finally! I only got the go ahead to exercise again a couple of days ago from my doctor. I'm going to add you :smile:
  • 19SarahJayne85
    19SarahJayne85 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi Hollie, congratulations on the birth of your little one
  • hollieam92
    Options
    Where are my new friendly active mummas or daddas at????
  • Thelmaaa1990
    Thelmaaa1990 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just recently had my first daughter from a cesarean about two months ago and I'm trying to get back into the shape I used to be. My weight is 165 and I want to be back to my 130 weight.
  • hollieam92
    Options
    Still looking for regular logging friends :)