I've lost myself!!!!

Options
Gosh I've done this about a billion times. Tried and tried but I always give up so here I am again. My name is Kylea, I'm 18 and I weigh just a few pounds short of 200lbs. I hate saying that. Being just 5'3" this is obviously wayyyy not good :P so, my weight goal is 130, that's 70 pounds to lose. And I'm looking for someone to keep me on track so if you're interested Im open to talking if you'd like :)

Replies

• ashleystidham
    ashleystidham Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi Kylea! I'm 19 and working towards dropping 80lbs, maybe we can help eachother stay on track, feel free to add me or whatever!
  • mabinethin
    mabinethin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey Kylea..I'm in the same boat as you, I've tried and tried and tried. Feel free to talk to me anytime.
  • kkk3mom5710
    Options
    Don't feel bad. My name is Nicole and I've been on this rollercoaster ride also! I recently turned 33 and I'm fairly health and I want to remain that way so I'm determined to have a lifestyle change verses a "diet". I put myself on strict diet, lose the weight and go back to my old eating habits so I'm trying to eat better, yet still enjoy some of my favorites!
  • LizBelle2015
    LizBelle2015 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi. I was 195 in Oct and I'm 168 now. I'm sedentary. As long as you count calories or stick with proteins, fats, and fiber. You will lose it. I have always been 130 so almost hitting 200 really affected my confidence. Hang in there. Add me so we can stay in touch.
  • twhitey25
    twhitey25 Posts: 10
    Options
    Gosh I've done this about a billion times. Tried and tried but I always give up so here I am again. My name is Kylea, I'm 18 and I weigh just a few pounds short of 200lbs. I hate saying that. Being just 5'3" this is obviously wayyyy not good :P so, my weight goal is 130, that's 70 pounds to lose. And I'm looking for someone to keep me on track so if you're interested Im open to talking if you'd like :)
    Hi Kylea! I'm 19 and working towards dropping 80lbs, maybe we can help eachother stay on track, feel free to add me or whatever!

• twhitey25
    twhitey25 Posts: 10
    Options
    Stay away from sugar especially in drinks. Try Dr pepper 10 or minute maid light if u like pop
  • Triciaann777
    Triciaann777 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    mabinethin wrote: »
    Hey Kylea..I'm in the same boat as you, I've tried and tried and tried. Feel free to talk to me anytime.

• Triciaann777
    Triciaann777 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Let's keep thinking strategy. The body will respond with the right combinations of lean proteins /carbs/and even fat.
  • michaelcyu
    Options
    Hi Kylea, I agree with what everyone said on their posts. I just want to add that it doesn't matter how many times you've tried, keep trying. It takes a long time to change habits because it took years to develop the ones you have now so be patient with yourself. I know that's hard, but start with small goals like losing 10lbs. When you get there then set a new goal for another 10lbs. Good luck!