Dieter's Tea

Options
Saw a post about it over a month ago, but didn't see much feedback. So... Does anyone know if dieter's tea helps to jump start your diet?

Also, I'm very discouraged today and could use some cheer. I fell off the wagon for about 3 weeks while going through a divorce and I gained back almost everything I had lost. BLAH! Why oh why does it take forever to loose weight and just days to gain it all back?

Replies

• jsonnett02
    jsonnett02 Posts: 110
    Options
    try green tea, just plain or a flavored one....green tea is supposed to help boost metabolism....and it won't have back chemicals like the dieters tea
  • VSgirl2010
    VSgirl2010 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    What ever you do don't buy that Wu-Long tea for like $50 a box. Its a farce. I bought a box and drank my 2 cups a day like it said and NOTHING happened.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I drink Get Regular by Yogi (fyi, it's a poopy tea) and tons of green tea

If losing weight were easy, everyone would be fit and healthy :) Takes time, dedication and patience.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Saw a post about it over a month ago, but didn't see much feedback. So... Does anyone know if dieter's tea helps to jump start your diet?

Also, I'm very discouraged today and could use some cheer. I fell off the wagon for about 3 weeks while going through a divorce and I gained back almost everything I had lost. BLAH! Why oh why does it take forever to loose weight and just days to gain it all back?

Sorry about the divorce. That is so stressful, I'm sure.
  • amberrlynae
    Options
    Hi there,

I don't know anything about dieter's tea, but I have tried many detox supplements and found that they are all just hype.

I totally understand the stress and weight gain issue, just focus your energy on the positives and know that you are strong and capable! :smile:
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    try green tea, just plain or a flavored one....green tea is supposed to help boost metabolism....and it won't have back chemicals like the dieters tea

The Tazo Zen Green Tea is really nice. It has lemongrass and spearmint in it.