hello everyone.....i'm a newbie

Options
My name is Kandace. I'm a 26 year old wife and mother. I've gained about 80 lbs. over the last 6 years. I am trying really hard to lose 40 by june. I'm in a wedding on June 19th and desperately want to lose the weight. I've currently joined a gym and have lost 5 lbs. in the first week but the weightloss has come to a halt this week. Any suggestions?

Replies

• kandace1982
    Options
    My name is Kandace. I'm a 26 year old wife and mother. I've gained about 80 lbs. over the last 6 years. I am trying really hard to lose 40 by june. I'm in a wedding on June 19th and desperately want to lose the weight. I've currently joined a gym and have lost 5 lbs. in the first week but the weightloss has come to a halt this week. Any suggestions?
  • luvlee884
    luvlee884 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    welcome - and don't quit just because you plato... vary up your routine, and mix working out with eating right. Workout whenever you can - meaning take the long way to the copy machine, use stairs instead of elevators, park farther back in the parking lot, go window shopping (but leave your Walet in the car - so you won't be tempted - unless you can afford it)!!!

GOOD LUCK - of and log EVERYTHING into myfitness pal!!