Need to lose 20 pounds!

Options
Hi I'm amber! I'm new to this but I thought this app would be a great way to count calories, get awesome workout and diet tips, and meet people who are trying to lose weight as well! I am 5'7 and currently 170 pounds but would like to be 150 pounds by the beginning of summer vacation (June). I'm tired of making excuses for why I'm gaining weight and I'm ready to become a new, healthier, more fit me!

Replies

• jefemullin
    jefemullin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm also tired of making excuses and found way tooo many ways to duck out of a run (new baby, house, etc). Feel free to add me, its always nice to see others common progress/struggles/successes. Good luck!
  • berrr94
    berrr94 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! :)
  • maisie981
    maisie981 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    berrr94 wrote: »
    Thank you!! :)
    Hi. I am the same. Vicious circle isn't it.
    I need motivating too!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. I've enjoyed this App for a while now and I give it most of the credit (it did take a little willpower) for my success. :smile:
  • omegaoutlaw
    omegaoutlaw Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    App is great for accountability you may not know the people your friends with but it's great to see your not alone in your quest for success! Good luck!
  • branlovesu
    branlovesu Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im trying to lose 20-25 by June/July for a wedding! Im horrible at making excuses.