It only gets better from here!

Options
Whaddup?? I'm very excited to achieve my goals with the help of counting my calories and of course doing it with everyone here. I recently purchased the new Garmin vivoactive and will post a review or answer any question anyone may have if they are interested in buying one. So far, I'm enjoying it very much. Time for breakfast and then a nice round of golf! Enjoy your day, everyone and DO WORK!

Replies

• Temeritas
    Temeritas Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I use the Garmin Fenix 2, but also have the vivoactive. Great devices, can't go wrong!
  • jefemullin
    jefemullin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I got my VivoActive last week. So far i'm really liking it. You liking yours? How'd it work for golf? haven't gotten out to play for a while.
  • hamchopp
    hamchopp Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm loving it so far. It worked well for golf once I figured out how to download the course I was at. Seemed pretty accurate with my club distances and luckily didn't interfere with my swing. I'm pretty pumped to see what else this thing can do. Very impressed so far!
  • hamchopp
    hamchopp Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey guys, have you had any issues with your vivoactive randomly restarting throughout the day?
  • marilynWtx
    marilynWtx Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I haven't had that problem but I think I've seen it mentioned on the Garmin forums.
    https://forums.garmin.com