Need motivation

Options
last year I lost 47lbs and was in the best shape of my life probably. I went on vacation and immediately got thrown off track, since then I could not get back into the swing of things. I stopped counting my calories, stopped going to the gym, and completely stopped exercising. I wish I had the desire I had before. I don't know what happened to me. I went for 213, to 167, and now after a year I'm at 195 and I'm 5'2. I can't believe how easily it is for me to gain weight! I hope that I can get back to where I was at this time last year!

Replies

• catalina_galvan
    Options
    Hi I'm in the same boat with you. I went from 180 to 115 then back up to 195!!!!
  • cbills65
    cbills65 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You need to re-ignite your resolve, bella. This site is amazing because not only do you log everything which means you are in control of your calorie intake, but you have a support system to keep you focused AND if you read the feed and success stories, you will stay motivated and inspired by what others are doing. When you feel weak you reach out to your friends who will ultimately talk you down from the ledge. Exercise is key. Find something you love at home or at the gym. And with the right eating regimine you shouldn't be depriving yourself but will still be able to lose and maintain after your loss. You can do this. You took the first step already! :)
  • fitnisinis
    fitnisinis Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    You can totally do it!!! i've been on the yo-yo before but the best thing about it is when you get back on track you can get even better than you were before. Congrats and Good luck on your journey!