5 ft 7 Female 198 lbs looking to lose about 50 more

Options
2»

Replies

• jjcsati
    jjcsati Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm 27, currently 212. I am married, no kidlets but lots of furbabies! Have 2 kittens, a German shepherd and a bearded dragon. Love art ( including tattoos), good humor and am totally committed to this journey!
  • Sillybunni
    Sillybunni Posts: 61 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Sent you an invite!
    Female 31 y/o, 5'7"
    SW: 199
    CW: 175 (up from 148 two years ago)
    GW: 145
  • deannaaaaaaaaa
    deannaaaaaaaaa Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    We are scarily similar-- I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, and had 2 geckos (one has since passed). I also love tattoos and the walking dead.

5'3"
    sw: 179
    cw: 160
    gw: 125
  • Supercatie80
    Supercatie80 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same group mostly, I think

32 years old
    5' 9" tall
    SW 210
    CW 202.8
    GW 160

I don't go to the gym a lot but try to get exercise on my own outside.
    No kids.
    No pets at the moment (used to have 2 dogs and I miss them every day)
    I live in Wisconsin where it's finally starting to get warm.

I've been on MFP for a while but had been going through long periods of not logging. I'm currently trying to change that and log every day as well as be honest with myself about it.
    I'm hoping that finding more friends and joining come challenges will help. I just applied to the Hogwarts challenge and am hoping to get in.
  • onlyadrizzle
    onlyadrizzle Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit younger but I'm always looking for motivation and support as well! And I log every single day. You can add me if you want!

5'7
    SW 175
    CW 159
    GW 145-150
  • maisie981
    maisie981 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 47. Just signed up.

I am 5`9
    180 lbs
    Ideally would like to be 160.

I have 3 daughter's.
    1 step son
    One dog
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I'm 40, 5'7", 182 lbs. I don't necessarily have a goal weight, just to look better nekkid. I lift heavy 4 days a week. I have 3 boys, 2 of which are my stepsons that I was granted custody of when my husband passed away in July. We have 3 dogs, 1 cat, a gecko and a fish.

I am in Texas and from Texas.
  • sneaky_teaky
    sneaky_teaky Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! 24 going on 25 years old. 5'7",
    sw:226.4
    cw:200
    gwe:160(once I get into that healthy BMI i will *kitten* what more I need/want)

I live in Nc with my husband and our one cat and hope to expand our family in the next few years; that is my biggest goal in being healthy.
  • beccaamycoward
    beccaamycoward Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi :-) I'm looking for people with similar stats so will send you all requests hehe! I'm 213 now, aiming for 154, 5 foot 7, 27 years old. Loving the MFP community, seems really supportive which is just what I need as I don't get lots at home!
  • pelpelpel
    pelpelpel Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm similar to you x add me :)

5-7
    Sw 200
    Cw 166 started 5th jan been doing 1200 ish
    Have a 4 year old and live in the UK x have bought a beautiful stop staring dress to wear at my bros wedding in June... At first big goal of 154 (hopefully!!! :) x x x
  • kasungura
    kasungura Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    CW- 202 lbs
    GW - 150 lbs
    Another goal: have a sexy, strong back

I signed up to FP September '13 (180 lbs), never active really with scanty log in/ activity. Just logged in yesterday after long hiatus, 20 pounds heavier. I've never logged in what I ate and that's my biggest challenge..... fear of being inaccurate or failing at this attempt to do something for my health. Would love motivation, maybe an accountability partner!? Don't wanna fall of this wagon, not this time.
    I'm 31 years, happily married, no kids, 2 bunnies, busy demanding career, which I love by the way, and I hardly exercise, love my food- don't fancy salads that much cuz they're cold :/
  • bcronin6
    bcronin6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to join as well!
    5'7
    Sw 200
    Cw 175
    Goal 155(got to 160 briefly and then regained 15-Gah)
    Restarting again now.
    Have 2kiddos and a beta fish.
  • inked_Calimom82
    inked_Calimom82 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in a similar boat but I'm only 5'5 and I'll be 33 in June. I was a healthy 150 & gym rat before getting prego with my 3rd son. I gained about 75lbs with him and have struggled with it ever since. Now I'm finally determined to get rid of this extra baby weight! Tomorrow marks my 4th week and I'm down about 10lbs so far. It's a slow slow process but I'm not giving up. My short term goal is to lose 50 more pounds. Then I will be at the weight I was when I first got pregnant. I don't go to the gym anymore as we can't afford it at the moment but I do workout from home 6 days a week to beach body programs: TurboFire and 21 Day Fix. I absolutely love it!! I just got the piYo too so that will be interesting to do since I'm not very flexible lol. Anyway, I too love tattoos! I have roughly 12 so far if u count my sleeve and big pieces as 1 each. Part of my goal is to get rid of the extra pounds so I can get some
    more ink done hehe. I have yet to watch the walking dead but it's on my list. I'm trying to finish up on seasons of my other shows I watch before I dig into a new one. I have 2 dogs and 1 fresh water fish (orange cichlid), she's huge! I log on here daily to log my food and exercise so feel free to add me if u need the extra motivation or u just wanna say hi :)
  • Tami_H
    Tami_H Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello, i am 46 y.o with similar stats. SW 112, CW 105, GW 150. I am coming back to exercise after an injury. I try to do something exercise daily. I know it sounds cliche but use it or lose it resonates with me after being inactive so long. I work a desk job so my metabolism is very slow and like most people i love to cook and eat so i am looking for inspiration and healthy choices. An accountability partner would be great.