Trainer said start taking a diet pill

Options
Lmfaooo. I will NOT be paying him... Glad I spoke with him extensively before starting sessions. He said use a sauna suit while running (wtf) and start a fat burning diet pill. And also that I have about 30 lbs of water weight to lose .......... No thanks.

Replies

• xmarye
    xmarye Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    herrspoons wrote: »
    Have him executed. He's an idiot.

+1
  • runnrchic
    runnrchic Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ruh roh.
  • xmarye
    xmarye Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Glad to see that you have a better judgement then to fall for these useless and dangerous tips! Slow and steady wins the race ;)
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    herrspoons wrote: »
    Have him executed. He's an idiot.

^^ that.

And if he works for a company (and not self employed), I would report him to the higher ups ( if it will do any good but you can hope)
  • killerqueen21
    killerqueen21 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    fire immediately
  • killerqueen21
    killerqueen21 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    and LMAO a sauna suit while running? I just guffawed outloud
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    Is it possible that you misheard him over the ocean you have sloshing around inside of you?
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    congrats, you've just saved yourself (I'm guessing) 100+ bucks a month by firing your "trainer".
  • Ameengyrl
    Ameengyrl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    He's independent. I just nodded and listened but it was starting to make me angry like wow, I bet lots of ppl have paid him and really messed up their progress from listening to his "instruction". He's really in shape seemingly so I bet he gets lots of folks. Smh.
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Are you cutting weight for a fight that you'll gain right back within 24 hours, or something? Lol.. no other reason to wear a sauna suit.
  • cheeseball1
    cheeseball1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just pictured Izzy Mandelbaum.
  • Ameengyrl
    Ameengyrl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Is it possible that you misheard him over the ocean you have sloshing around inside of you?

Lmfaooooo right?! Boy! 30 lbs of water weight? AND he had the nerve to say see that's how a lot of trainers get ppl by believing their first 15-30 lbs is anything but water... Um. WHAT?
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i see tons of people in my gym wearing sweat suits and hoodies and going full force on their machines. I can't decide if they are just cold natured (i mean i am, but i dont wear hoodies when working out), or if they think they are burning more calories that way?

to each their own, i guess.....
  • sarahcakez
    sarahcakez Posts: 30 Member
    Options

hahahaha ^^ you're the coolest

OP, so glad you know better than to listen to that guy!
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    Ameengyrl wrote: »

Lmfaooooo right?! Boy! 30 lbs of water weight? AND he had the nerve to say see that's how a lot of trainers get ppl by believing their first 15-30 lbs is anything but water... Um. WHAT?
    BTW I once gained 25lbs of waterweight. it happened in the ICU because I went in so dehydrated and wads pumped with whatever that liquid is htey give you.

I was like.... swollen. I looked bigger than I did when I was almost 200lbs, and I would have been around 165-170lbs from the waterweight addition.

Also lost it in about 1-2 weeks through peeing every 5 minutes.

SO I recommend lots of peeing should see that weight go down asap.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    hahahahahahahahahaha

Glad you have the sense not listen to that idiot.
  • tinascar2015
    tinascar2015 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Geeze. This is what happens when all these fly-by-night for-profit "colleges" churn out "health professionals" in 6 months, 9 months, or in one case, 11 days (no joke).
  • punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    He's a very bad man.