New mom looking for friends!

Options
LaynaMcI
LaynaMcI Posts: 3
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone, my name is Layna and I have a beautiful 11 week old baby girl, I recently got the go ahead from my doctor to start exercising again. I'm looking for some friends so we can stay motivated and reach our fitness goals together :)

Replies

• Mekaforbz
    Mekaforbz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there I'm Meka mother of 4, u don't live in Miami huh?
  • jefemullin
    jefemullin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new baby! I have a 9 month old son and i don't want to be out of shape dad! Add me for some shared motivation
  • Bulk1969
    Bulk1969 Posts: 87
    Options
    Congrats I'm new also looking for shared mojo n motivation day 1 was today
  • AnnaEllie2015
    AnnaEllie2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Shanna and I'm also a new mom of a 1 year old. I use to be active before pregnancy. I have not exercised since I became pregnant and now I need to get back on track. When I gave birth I weighed less than i did before birth so I gained 30lbs post partum, my fault entirely. I hope we can all support each other
  • TheSwoleMinister
    TheSwoleMinister Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being a new mommy!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the baby and on deciding to get in here and get some work done! Good luck! :smile:
  • branlovesu
    branlovesu Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new baby - mommyhood can be stressful, but oh so rewarding! :) I have an 18 month old and am still trying to lose the "baby weight." ;)
  • PFBA
    PFBA Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Grats on the baby. My daughter is now a year and a half old. All I have to say is being a parent is awesome. There are some challenges but like fitness those challenges are totally worth it in the end! If you need help feel free to ask. Go and put in that work mommy! :)
  • LaynaMcI
    LaynaMcI Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I really appreciate all the words of encouragement :). I hope everyone reaches their goals!