OMG I've lost weight !*woot*

I'm happy to say that since I started using MFP ((on August 1st, 2007 )) I have went from a starting weight of 194 pounds .........

..................to a glorious 182 pounds this morning when I weighed myself! *falls down*

I've lost 12 pounds!

OMGOMGOMGOMG! *so excited!*

Replies

• LadyZoe
    LadyZoe Posts: 36 Member
    I'm happy to say that since I started using MFP ((on August 1st, 2007 )) I have went from a starting weight of 194 pounds .........

..................to a glorious 182 pounds this morning when I weighed myself! *falls down*

I've lost 12 pounds!

OMGOMGOMGOMG! *so excited!*
  • CONGRATS!!!! I just started today and I can't wait to see how this changes my life. Good Job!
  • Abby
    Abby Posts: 13
    That is FANTASTIC!!! Congrats!
  • good 4 u !!! I joined 8/31 & so far have lost 5 but looking 4wd to losing well, I weigh 235 & I want to get to 140 so ur closer to ur goal than me but we'll all get there. This site is soooo motivating.
  • LadyZoe
    LadyZoe Posts: 36 Member
    Thank you all ! I am so excited!

I am so looking forward to getting even closer to my 135 pound goal .. and the progress is so encouraging already.

It's funny too, because I weigh myself every day and it didn't really connect that I've lost that much until I looked back at my starting weight.
    Makes me feel kinda silly over the worrying about being stuck for a bit at 186, there is defiantly progress happening in the long term. And that's really what I am looking for. *grins*
  • Skinnier_Me
    Skinnier_Me Posts: 341 Member
    Yay LZ!!!

Isn't it one of the nicest feelings?

You finally SEE your hard work paying off by seeing the numbers go down on the scale.

Awesome job sweetie!
  • i started a week ago on tuesday and i already lost a pound woohoo
  • Chris50
    Chris50 Posts: 6 Member
    Congrats!! I just started a week ago and lost two pounds. I know it will probably be a slow but sure progress, but I'm not giving up!! Congrats again!!