For the bigger girls

Options
What do you wear while running? Shorts ride up on me, and do you use that body glide stuff to avoid chafing? Do you wear tank tops or a loose t-shirt. And what kind of pants do you recommend?

Replies

• jenninsocal
    Options
    What do you wear while running? Shorts ride up on me, and do you use that body glide stuff to avoid chafing? Do you wear tank tops or a loose t-shirt. And what kind of pants do you recommend?
  • nicolet04
    Options
    i wear a tanktop (at home) sweatshirt(at the gym) and spandex capris!!!
  • amandastamey
    amandastamey Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    t shirt and sweat pants rolled up and nikes
  • jillb2727
    Options
    I have always had the problem of shorts riding up so I only wear capris or pants---
    I wear a t-shirt always. When I wear tanktops to work out, my underarms chafe.
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I wear capris that I found at Wal-Mart, nice and soft and stretchy, and my sports bra when at home. If I'm outside then I throw on a v-neck t-shirt.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I also wear capris. I cant wear shorts without them riding up on me either. I am one of the bigger girls all around. I wear a bra and a sports bra while exercising.

Connie
  • mimielle
    mimielle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I bought men's tight shorts that are longer. I found the women's were too short and would ride up but the men's versions are usually longer and go down to the knee. light capris work too if you're running inside this winter.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Im definately a big girl:wink: and I always wear sweats and a t-shirt or sweat shirt:smile: