Looking for Fitness Friends :)

Options
Hi ~ looking for weight loss/fitness friends ~ Really bombed on the diet this weekend and needed some motivation! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• DEgal99
    DEgal99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for new friends and motivators!

I'll send you a a request! :)
  • misspopsicle
    Options
    I'll send you a request, i'm just into week 2 and could do with all the motivation I can get! :)
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    It's just a slip just get back on track and keep logging here!
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    Add me if you'd like... It was only a weekend... You have all week to make up for it... It's no big deal..
  • missmorninglory
    Options
    I also had a major relapse this past weekend. Boo. Dust yourself off and move on =)
  • Fernandomike
    Fernandomike Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You're not the only one who bombed this weekend. I'm on top of my exercise, but the eating. . .not so much. It's time for you, me and anyone else who has gotten sidetracked to start heading in the right direction again. Best of luck.
  • LetsGetSlim
    Options
    Hi!

I've just joined myfitnesspal today, so I am also looking for fitness friends. :happy:
  • resaripped
    resaripped Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello
    Just started JM Rippen in 30 week 2 and it is challenging to say the least. I completed the HCG 21-day diet last month and lost about 15-16lbs. Started at 165 and weighed in at 149.8 at day 21; lost about 14 inches total but now need to tone it up a bit. Has anyone completed Jillians ripped in 30 using both the DVD and diet plan? If so please share.
  • mimi1924
    mimi1924 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey didn't do so great myself this weekend. Too much "spirits" Friday night left me with no energy to work out for the whole weekend except 30 minute walk each day. Just start working out asap and that will get you motivated. Good Luck and forget about what you did because you can't change that, just move on and do better next time.
    Good Luck!!!
  • resaripped
    resaripped Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Letgetslim
    I also joined myfitnesspal today and also started ripped in 30 to and I'm trying the eating plan (well kinda). If you've tried it please share. And good luck on your fitness goal.:smile::smile:
  • Browneyedgirl1986
    Options
    Hello!!! I just started myfitnesspal today and would love to make friends to help encourage and support each other while getting closer to my goal!!
  • vickylee26
    vickylee26 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling I done the same thing this weekend I could always do with extra buddies to help us keep motivated feel free to add me to your friends