New to MFP! Want to make new friends :)

Options
mak_dubb
mak_dubb Posts: 27 Member
Hello All! My name is mak and I've been on a weight lost journey for 12 months now. I've lost 40lbs already within that 1 year. I started at 180 and now I am at 140! My goal is to lose another 10-15 pounds max but still enjoy food and life. (I am obsssesed with mexican food) lol I'm thinking about making workout and eating plans for future clients since my journey has be successful. (just a thought for the future) I would love to make new friends. Please feel free to follow me and let's do this together! :)

Replies

• sprinttrack
    sprinttrack Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard! i've been on MFP off and on for a few months now, but i'm always looking for new friends, too. request sent!
  • bmcclain100
    Options
    Is t
    mak_dubb wrote: »
    Hello All! My name is mak and I've been on a weight lost journey for 12 months now. I've lost 40lbs already within that 1 year. I started at 180 and now I am at 140! My goal is to lose another 10-15 pounds max but still enjoy food and life. (I am obsssesed with mexican food) lol I'm thinking about making workout and eating plans for future clients since my journey has be successful. (just a thought for the future) I would love to make new friends. Please feel free to follow me and let's do this together! :)

• bmcclain100
    Options
    Nice to meet you! What city are you in? I'm in Sacramento Ca you look like your doing great from pic. Keep up the good work, you can do it!