This time last year I weighed 12st10lbs now I'm 9st13lbs

Options
lesabry
lesabry Posts: 17 Member
uepelkbun7ex.jpg

After being diagnosed hiatus hernia due to being over weight and eating the wrong foods it was time to lose weight to make my condition better
So I followed the health sheet I was given and started running everyday after being told losing weight would make my symptoms better gave me the kick up the back side I needed
I lost the first stone and half easily I then come back on fitness pal to lose the rest .... This app is amazing yes it's been tough but I'm determined not to get unwell again and be happy in myself again
13lbs to go and going to be tough

Replies

• crunchienugget
    crunchienugget Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing! share any tips?
  • p444cod41
    p444cod41 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You looked nice before and you look great now !how tall r u?:)
  • lynney_s
    lynney_s Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Well done - you look fantastic :)
  • lesabry
    lesabry Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) I'm 5ft 4" was a size 14-16 and now a good 10 although my jeans are starting to get loose:)

The best tip I can give u is eat clean no processed food , breads cakes or chocolate
    I have porridge every morning soup at lunch and a big plate of veg fir dinner ... Plenty of water
    I run or power walk every day sometimes twice a day
    You can all do it and doing really well x

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!